Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    His tweets are to you. You should know this by now.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Holy fuck that comeback was weak sauce.
    edited January 2018
    Yes, it’s true. You’re weak. Trump knows this. It’s why you’re so easy to troll.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Holy fuck that comeback was weak sauce.
    He had to say it so you would understand.

Understand, shill?
    Lots of people waiting for orders on how to respond. Must have caught Rush limpballs off guard.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    edited January 2018
    2001400ex said:

Brilliant if you ask me.

Spoken at a 2.8 grade level. BRILLIANT.

HondoFS...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Some of his tweets end with "NOT!" Ex: "CNN is great journalism. NOT!" I stopped doing that in 7th grade.

It's not the way I'd prefer the president act but there's some base humor somewhere in there.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    doogie said:

Yes, it’s true. You’re weak. Trump knows this. It’s why you’re so easy to troll.

Can Troomps defend Trump's flaws without resorting to insulting the messenger?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

doogie said:

Why?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

doogie said:

No

doogie said:

4th grade reading level. 4th grade maturity.

doogie said:

Why?
    Because the clockwork response to any criticism of Trump is to either attack the messenger or Hillary/Obama while ignoring the very real and obvious signs that Trump himself is unfit to serve and incompetent. For once I'd like to see a thoughtful response to defend Trump rather than resorting to schoolyard tactics.
    You're nuts

doogie said:

Why?
    Because the clockwork response to any criticism of Trump is to either attack the messenger or Hillary/Obama while ignoring the very real and obvious signs that Trump himself is unfit to serve and incompetent. For once I'd like to see a thoughtful response to defend Trump rather than resorting to schoolyard tactics.
    doogie said:

You're nuts

doogie said:

Why?
    Thanks for proving my point, Troomp.

doogie said:

Why?
    You're not interested in a thoughtful anything and if you are you're at the wrong fucking place.

Trump doesn't need to be defended from your ilk. Hope this helps

Idiot

Moron

Loser

Faggot

And anything else insulting
    Troomps will Troomp. Sad!

doogie said:

Troomps think Trump has no flaws.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    We all have flaws

Some of us? have less than others but still

We all have flaws

Some of us? have less than others but still