Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Wut? Did you even read your article? They self identified that they are not allowed to buy a gun. So you are telling me a felon who wants to buy a gun, as a criminal, is going to disclose he's a felon?

I do blame Democrats for a completely fucktarded study.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Wut? Did you even read your article? They self identified that they are not allowed to buy a gun. So you are telling me a felon who wants to buy a gun, as a criminal, is going to disclose he's a felon?

That's only part of the study. They also said they were from out of state. The study found they followed the law. Guess you missed that little bitty part. Proves they are wrong but anyone with an IQ above their freezer knows that. HTH
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That's only part of the study. They also said they were from out of state. The study found they followed the law. Guess you missed that little bitty part. Proves they are wrong but anyone with an IQ above their freezer knows that. HTH
    Yes criminals are going to cross State lines. Another fucktarded part of the design. What gun retailer is going to sell across state lines to a person who disclosed they can't buy a gun?

You read the part where they were able to buy 2 guns? When they didn't disclose that?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Yes criminals are going to cross State lines. Another fucktarded part of the design. What gun retailer is going to sell across state lines to a person who disclosed they can't buy a gun?

You read the part where they were able to buy 2 guns? When they didn't disclose that?
    So you missed the dems claimed numbers? Want me to read it to you?