Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Future Doog post if Stanford hangs on

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
"We played Stanford better than Oregon did. Yet those Half Brains want Sark fired?!! ROFL"- Future Doog post if this score continues.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    Two years in a row even. lol
  • Yep how can we fire Sark?! He has done the best against the Pac-12's best team in the last two years.

It's like some of you guys have an agenda.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Yep how can we fire Sark?! He has done the best against the Pac-12's best team in the last two years.

1-0 > 1-1
    Utah > UW
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This conference sucks just as much as ever. The best team in the league lost to fucking Utah.

This conference sucks just as much as ever. The best team in the league lost to fucking Utah.

any given Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday, yadda yadda

That's why they play the game

Utah is 1-4 in the Pac-12. Wake me when Alabama loses to a shit tier SEC team like that.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825

Hopefully those who thought Oregon could beat Alabama realize that the game is still about the boys in trenches.

Good thing we are well set there!

Hopefully those who thought Oregon could beat Alabama realize that the game is still about the boys in trenches.

IMO, that RaceBannonFuckingStupid opinion was a black eye for Oregon.
  • Hopefully those who thought Oregon could beat Alabama realize that the game is still about the boys in trenches.

IMO, that RaceBannonFuckingStupid opinion was a black eye for Oregon.
    It's proof that we aren't mindless minions of his as some of us called him on that stupid opinion.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    This Oregon team would have beaten our 1991 NC team.

Or so I've been told.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Yep how can we fire Sark?! He has done the best against the Pac-12's best team in the last two years.

"Just close the gap, baby!"
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    mobey said:

Or so I've been told.

That would qualify as a dookFS post of the week.
  • mobey said:

Or so I've been told.

Shit some idiot Husky fans in here were believing the Oregon hype.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

I never hide from it when I'm wrong. Damn I was so fucking wrong. Wow.

The thing is, I thought Oregon was really good in the trenches and just needed a real test to prove it. Guess they proved something.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited November 2013
    We should keep Marshall as the primary back and leave DeAnthony Thomas as a slot reciever, occasional 3rd down back. Part of why they were able to pressure and rattle Mariota was because there was no credible running threat between the tackles. Had we banged Marshall and Tyner in there a bunch, the Stanford defense would have tired and we could have blown the game open. Aliotti's game plan and lack of adjustments were extraordinarily fucking stupid.

Also starting to believe the MCL thing about Mariota, he was really unwilling to tuck the ball and run.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    edited November 2013

mobey said:

Or so I've been told.

Shit some idiot Husky fans in here were believing the Oregon hype.
    More than a few, which is a bit surprising. Stanford plays the style of ball the Huskies should be emulating. They're playing Husky fucking football for christ sakes. It works. It wins conference titles. Just ask Stanford, who should be considered the front runner to repeat as conference champions. Just ask Mora. He is clearly recruiting and coaching in a way that has UCLA pointed in the direction of playing old school Husky Football. Hell, Saban is essentially using the same model in Alabama to win multiple fucking national championships! I seriously don't get the duck love in here or the desire to emulate what they're doing. Husky fans, especially those over 35, ought to know better, but what the fuck do I know. It's late and the mushrooms are starting to wear off. I'll see things more clearly later in the AM.

• I've always said until UW can start recruiting OL/DL at a high level we will never beat Oregon.

Every year Doogs think we can upset them because we have skill player X who is a stud. Yet they always kill us.

The only time Oregon ever loses is when they get dominated at the LOS. Stanford has now defeated them three out of five times since 2009. Boise State did that, so did Ohio State, LSU and Auburn.

The only loss where they weren't totally dominated on the line of scrimmage was USC in 2011.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    "Sark's hurry up offense did better than Whoregons against Stanford and this was only his first year with it! Imagine next year!"
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that reminds me of one of my favorite doogeries.
    Whenever the offense does great it's "sark's offense"
    Whenever the offense sucks it's "price's offense"
  • dhdawg said:

that reminds me of one of my favorite doogeries.
    Whenever the offense does great it's "sark's offense"
    Whenever the offense sucks it's "price's offense"

Yep when it's going well Sark gets the credit. When things go bad it's always "Did Sark throw that pick?! Did Sark miss that block?! Did Sark miss that tackle?! That's what I thought".