Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Peterson On Milo Yiannopoulos

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,211 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    People are sick of being called bigots because they don't denounce white males or the patriarchy or believe in 55 genders. All these guys on YouTube fill the void.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

People are sick of being called bigots because they don't denounce white males or the patriarchy or believe in 55 genders. All these guys on YouTube fill the void.

YouTube has the best bigots.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Once sHillary gets her barbs into you, there is no escape.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

You worship at the alter of Harvey Road and yet despise Milo. And yet I would think you would admire Milo and Trump if for nothing else than their epic trolling abilities.

Some would say Boobs has been HondoFS's cuck the last 2 years.

Some would say that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You worship at the alter of Harvey Road and yet despise Milo. And yet I would think you would admire Milo and Trump if for nothing else than their epic trolling abilities.
    Trump is a God Mode troll.

Milo is a sniveling bitch.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    This whole fucking time since Petersen has been here Bonerpop has been our recruiting coordinator! The job that is supposed to go to the best recruiter and most charismatic coach on staff who is supposed to recruit our top targets regardless of position is being manned by this lazy fat fuck with no swag? That explains a lot. Bonerpop doesn't even interact with kids on fucking Twitter he's so lazy. He's done absolutely nothing impressive as a recruiter. This is why I get pissed at stupid doogs who's response to everything is "I trust Coach Pete." Petersen is a great coach and mentor but still has some learning to do and some changes to make if he wants to win recruiting battles against the big boys. Bama has Tosh. USC has Nansen. The job of recruiting coordinator and the pay bump that comes with it is supposed to go your most relentless recruiter. Somebody who loves it and is great at it. Not some lazy, boring motherfucker like Bonerpop. We better not be done with coaching changes. Some nobody DB coach with only four years of experience and zero experience at the Power-5 level ain't good enough.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited January 2018

Boobs if anything, is a team player, through and through.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    Boobs is the only one that can take Hillary to her balls.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    edited January 2018

Most aren't bigoted. It's just common sense and a reaction to commie snowflakes. I'm a liberal. I voted for Billy and Barack twice. These faggots have hijacked liberalism.