Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Simple Question for the Bored

124»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    No, there is no way to fix Browning
    Tequilla said:

Jake's ceiling is as a good game manager ... he lacks the skills at an elite level to be able to win a game through his own talent.

Who are you and what have you done with Tequilla?
    dnc said:

I don't know why you give me that question

That's my line bitch!!!!! Nobody uses that anymore but me.

People either freeze up under pressure or they think faster. In my experience it seems to be genetic. The most you can hope to do for someone who is the former is drill an automatic response into them ex. Drop and roll. You'll never get them to process info and make a good decision.

I think best we cab hope for with Jake against tough defenses is to have a receiver he can automatically chuck it up to ex. John Ross

That was very true and very depressing. Now I see there's really no hope for me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

People either freeze up under pressure or they think faster. In my experience it seems to be genetic. The most you can hope to do for someone who is the former is drill an automatic response into them ex. Drop and roll. You'll never get them to process info and make a good decision.

I think best we cab hope for with Jake against tough defenses is to have a receiver he can automatically chuck it up to ex. John Ross

That was very true and very depressing. Now I see there's really no hope for me.
    cuogs gonna cuog and all that