Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Persia is Fuct!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Kind of a brown people can't handle democracy piece, something I just don't want to believe although I no longer want us? to try to make it happen

the Shah had a secular society and secret police to keep the Islamic fucks down. Looking back that is preferable to having the Islamic fucks running the country.

This is simple but so was the article IMO
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Kind of a brown people can't handle democracy piece, something I just don't want to believe although I no longer want us? to try to make it happen

the Shah had a secular society and secret police to keep the Islamic fucks down. Looking back that is preferable to having the Islamic fucks running the country.

Huh. That's not I how read it. More so, yeah, maybe democracy may arise, but they are fucked regardless because of demographic collapse and no water sort of piece.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Huh. That's not I how read it. More so, yeah, maybe democracy may arise, but they are fucked regardless because of demographic collapse and no water sort of piece.
    See what Ayatollah Khomeni has created?