Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duckfighter Illustrated: Season Preview in Review

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageDuckfighter Illustrated: Season Preview in Review

Race Bannon looks back at the season that was and the season to come for you soft-ass losers 

Read the full story here

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Not your best effort.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    Pete's out of house money.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 215
    "The ugly specter of another season of Jake Browning hangs over this program like a dark cloud of radioactive rain. ..."

How very true. It really sucked the joy out of watching Husky football in 2017 for me. Can't imagine how the players feel when arguably the single most important position on your football team is manned by someone who will shit his pants in big games/crucial moments. Likely akin to going to war on a battleship with your helmsman being a coward who under pressure will likely run your ship into iceberg when the going gets tough.

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    ***** 5 Stars "A riveting masterpiece !!!"

I laughed, I cried, I whacked off to My Little Pony and became a "Brony"
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,975

Swaye said:

"The sticking point is said to be China, who lost a lot of face by joining up with the PAC 12. The Chinese have asked Larry Scott to meet with them in a North Korean death camp to iron out the details.

Looking ahead to next season there will be a full slate of truck races and late night ball games on Tuesday and Thursday followed by a quick turnaround for a Saturday morning game in Beijing."

i chortled
    nice work old man

Chortled is very old man
    When I think Bitchfork, I think old soul.
    da fuck

In my mind I'm adding a slapping sound to her subtle rhythmic oscillation but I really shouldn't