Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But why is Jeff Sessions a piece of shit?

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.
    And Hondo gets caught in a lie again.

So you don't get caught again in your Yahoo comment section, Vape pens do indeed smell.
    I don’t care about Hondo at all but that’s fucking bullshit. A lot of them have a very minimal smell.
    BUt they do still stink. Not as much as a joint, but if you smoke them inside, people know you smoked them.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

Why let the democrats off the hook

Because Carter hasn't been in a position of authority for 38 years?
    He was the last democrat? Seems like Obama had a majority in both houses

And Lynch and Holder must be faggots too

The democrats laugh at how stupid the base is

For 38 years.

Some of us are tired of the ruse
    Obama left it alone and let states decided as they should. If we are just going to sit around and blame people for the past today why not take a look at the Republicans and the Iraq War. They really nailed that one!!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.

So you don't get caught again in your Yahoo comment section, Vape pens do indeed smell.
    That's you that smells, stinky.
    I thought it was the wreak of you getting skunked on the river.....

Again.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

Obama was. And just like the gutless Democrat he is, he did almost nothing to stop the federal prohibition on marijuana.

Could have. Didn't.

Fuck him and Sessions with the same rusty conical cheese grater.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Obama was. And just like the gutless Democrat he is, he did almost nothing to stop the federal prohibition on marijuana.

Could have. Didn't.

This

What bambino doesn't get is being a gutless dem let's fucked up pubs undo shit

It's a federal issue at this point

If you want some to vote for a party based on pot the track record is relevant

Bambino is the low info type the democrats need
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,105
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

I don’t care about Hondo at all but that’s fucking bullshit. A lot of them have a very minimal smell.
    BUt they do still stink. Not as much as a joint, but if you smoke them inside, people know you smoked them.
    I would smoke them at black jack tables in Vegas all the time before they were ubiquitous and no one batted their eye. You can hardly smell it at the time of smoking, and the smell definitely doesn't linger.

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything and fuck them for that. Great deflection!
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

What chincentive do they have when you suck their cock for doing nothing when they could?

So now lets the blame the GOP and vote dem so they can do nothing

For fucks sake you guys are easy marks

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

I never said that I vote based on drug preferences. I vote based on a myriad of issues, Mary J is towards the bottom of them. However as a millennial I know many people who could care less who will come out to vote just because of this issue, in states that matter. That’s really the only point I was making.

But I understand Race you are old and comprehension is getting harder for you every day. Sitting out my final days in the inland empire would be depressing as well. I get it.

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

What chincentive do they have when you suck their cock for doing nothing when they could?

Dems didn't do anything as pot was legalized.

Republicans promoted the grand wizard to stop legalization.

Even @GrandpaSankey can see the difference.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018
    salemcoog said:

I thought it was the wreak of you getting skunked on the river.....

Again.

Wreak?

So you stink and you're retarded.

I bet your dads are proud.
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Sessions couldn't do shit if they had done something. Keep thinking this thru
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

I never said that I vote based on drug preferences. I vote based on a myriad of issues, Mary J is towards the bottom of them. However as a millennial I know many people who could care less who will come out to vote just because of this issue, in states that matter. That’s really the only point I was making.

But I understand Race you are old and comprehension is getting harder for you every day. Sitting out my final days in the inland empire would be depressing as well. I get it.
    So you were making the point that it's a voting issue just like I said. Good job moron
    edited January 2018

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

So it’s Obama’s fault that Republicans are complete fuckheads. Ok! Seems like convoluted logic to me but whatever. I personally think it’s probably the fault of the people that voted to put a president in power who would nominate Jeff Sessions but that logic actually makes sense so obviously it can’t be correct.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

So, as a Millennial, you realize nobody takes you seriously about anything, right?

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Quit deflecting. Your goon is ending legalization.

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

So, as a Millennial, you realize nobody takes you seriously about anything, right?
    Shit I forgot that because I’m 28 I’m not allowed to have an opinion. My bad guys!

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

Shit I forgot that because I’m 28 I’m not allowed to have an opinion. My bad guys!
    And there it is! The Millennial immediately plays the victim card!
    Classic! Fucking Precious as Gold!

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

It’s called sarcasm my man.

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

Could have. Didn't.

This

It’s called sarcasm my man.
    Newsflash: Tender Millennials are terrible at that too.