Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who wins the Stanford / Oregon Game

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

Who wins the Stanford / Oregon Game 44 votes

Stanford
13%
LevelPargmoExtraChrisBYour_MomDoogieMcDoogersonbiak1 6 votes
Oregon
56%
DerekJohnsonMikeDamoneHouhuskyFire_Marshall_BillApostleofGriefchrisvashonRaccoonHarryCirrhosisDawgRoadDawg55Mad_Son[Deleted User][Deleted User]dhdawggreenbloodPurpleJBlackie79smoothdawgdncalumni94The_Undertaker 25 votes
Pac-12 Refs
6%
CheersWestDawgtopdawgncHFNY 3 votes
The field
22%
TierbsHsotBoobsCFetters_Nacho_LoverSoutherndawgBennyBeaverDeepSeaZAZDuckMcRibGladstoneHomebrew_DawgHaid_D_Salaami 10 votes

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Pac-12 Refs
    Pac12 has a vested interest in assuring Oregon makes it to the game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The field
    topdawgnc said:

Financially, the Pac-12 is better off with Stanford winning tonight. It's much more likely to get two BCS bowels that way.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Oregon

topdawgnc said:

Financially, the Pac-12 is better off with Stanford winning tonight. It's much more likely to get two BCS bowels that way.
    Having a conference team win the NC > two likely BCS bowels, neither of which is the big one.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The field

topdawgnc said:

Having a conference team win the NC > two likely BCS bowels, neither of which is the big one.
    How so?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Oregon

topdawgnc said:

Better for perception, sure. Not better for income, at least not in the short term. You really arguing that Larry Tennisball is looking long term?

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Pac-12 Refs

topdawgnc said:

How so?
    Have you learned nothing ...

Free pub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> results and/or money
  • Oregon
    I was talking to a classmate from LA about this game today. He thought Stanford was gonna win. He then told me that Oregon isn't as good as everyone thinks. "They're a top tier program but not an elite program" were his exact words. I reminded him that Oregon has been to 4 straight BCS bowls and is 54-7 in the last 4+ seasons. He said that was a product of Oregon having the easiest schedule in the Pac-12 each year. I reminded him that each Pac 12 team plays the same fucking schedule. I now think he is a fucktard.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited November 2013
    Oregon

I was talking to a classmate from LA about this game today. He thought Stanford was gonna win. He then told me that Oregon isn't as good as everyone thinks. "They're a top tier program but not an elite program" were his exact words. I reminded him that Oregon has been to 4 straight BCS bowls and is 54-7 in the last 4+ seasons. He said that was a product of Oregon having the easiest schedule in the Pac-12 each year. I reminded him that each Pac 12 team plays the same fucking schedule. I now think he is a fucktard.

Your friend's ryk.

Oregon is the only school in the Pac12 that never has to play the best team in the conference.

Pussies.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    The field
    I like The Field in this one...
    They're really improved and looking for that breakthrough win.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Oregon
    It doesn't matter is the pac-12 has a vested interest. Oregon wins by 20+.

Cook it.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    The field

It doesn't matter is the pac-12 has a vested interest. Oregon wins by 20+.

Smoke Cook it.

Let's not forget it the Ducks.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Stanford
    dnc said:

Your friend's ryk.

Oregon is the only school in the Pac12 that never has to play the best team in the conference.

Pussies.
    Not true. They have to play Stanford every year, just like the rest of the P12N.