Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ezBox to dnc

Dnc, please educate me on why a coach doesn't need 5 years. There was a coach named Bruce snyder, you were den leader in the boy scouts then (at age 30). He had two teams in the top 10 back-to-back, and one a snap away from a national title. If not for a 5th year it wouldn't have happened. It's a tried and true formula. Obviously Sark failed because he's a shitty head coach. The principle is the same however. Dick Baird is a believer and he's a coach. You're a delivery driver for frito-lay. Clue up and check back in 5 bitch

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dnc, please educate me on why a coach doesn't need 5 years. There was a coach named Bruce snyder, you were den leader in the boy scouts then (at age 30). He had two teams in the top 10 back-to-back, and one a snap away from a national title. If not for a 5th year it wouldn't have happened. It's a tried and true formula. Obviously Sark failed because he's a shitty head coach. The principle is the same however. Dick Baird is a believer and he's a coach. You're a delivery driver for frito-lay. Clue up and check back in 5 bitch

Please to be linking me to this forgotten gem?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Please to be linking me to this forgotten gem?
    Bumpy incoming.