Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're just masturbating

It feels good to think Sark is on his way out. But in the end ... we're alone.

Reality ...

Fucker will be here until UW starts to lose money.

Let's look at the facts.

7-6 is the new 11-1

Washington is a top 20 football revenue program, just one slot behind Oregon ... top 3 in the Pac.

Washington, as bad as it is, is a top 20 coaching gig.

Pool boy has smaller balls than Hedges.

Sark makes bank for a coach, not an easy buyout during THESE economic times.

No booster movement, this is a think not a know.

If there is a booster movement it was clearly stated in the WSJ w/o a crazy billionaire ... we ain't got shit.

Sorry ... Sark ain't being fired. Our only hope is Texas or Florida takes him.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    You had me at masturbating.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

As long as Sark makes money for the program and goes 7-6, 8-5, he'll be around. When the program starts to lose money AND that loss of revenue threatens Title 9 sports like women's softball, volleyball, golf, then you'll see quick action to replace him. We're talking about Seattle sports fans and the UW Administration here. . .get used to it. . .we've become the Mariners.

This is not a knock on women's sports. . .
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Marinerization is complete.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    tracker said:

As long as Sark makes money for the program and goes 7-6, 8-5, he'll be around. When the program starts to lose money AND that loss of revenue threatens Title 9 sports like women's softball, volleyball, golf, then you'll see quick action to replace him. We're talking about Seattle sports fans and the UW Administration here. . .get used to it. . .we've become the Mariners.

The only woman's organized competition I care about is wet t-shirt contests at the local bar and grill.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    topdawgnc said:

Reality ...

Let's look at the facts.

7-6 is the new 11-1

Washington is a top 20 football revenue program, just one slot behind Oregon ... top 3 in the Pac.

If there is a booster movement it was clearly stated in the WSJ w/o a crazy billionaire ... we ain't got shit.

Doog.

There's a MUCH better chance Sark gets fired than hired by a REAL football school. 5% > .0000000000000005%

hth

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

tracker said:

The only woman's organized competition I care about is wet t-shirt contests at the local bar and grill.
    If you can't appreciate hot volleyball ass, I can't help you.

topdawgnc said:

tracker said:

If you can't appreciate hot volleyball ass, I can't help you.
    Poont conceded
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    topdawgnc said:

tracker said:

Including wet t-shirt contests was a given.
    :)
    dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Reality ...

Let's look at the facts.

7-6 is the new 11-1

Doog.

There's a MUCH better chance Sark gets fired than hired by a REAL football school. 5% > .0000000000000005%

hth

I would make this argument ...

Texas, Florida, Ohio State, SC ... a.k.a schools that care about winning.

Look at Washington much like half brains look at Kent State, Eastern Washington, Fresno State.

In their eyes if Sark can go 7-6 after taking over a nationally perceived 0-12 train wreck, he may add value to their school.

If you're pretending 0-12 didn't happen, then I can't help you.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    You fucking pussy, who cares if u take a shot at womens' sports. Its awful.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    topdawgnc said:

Reality ...

Let's look at the facts.

7-6 is the new 11-1

Pretty much this!

I said this even last year on dowgbored (RIP). For the doogs, from the top of the ranks (pool boy, Kim and softy etc) to the lowliest doog posting on Jewd's blog from his parent's basement with a boner in his sweatpants....at the end of the rainbow there is always the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Classic runner up championship. And the offseason natty (I like to call it that) and "next season will be special"....

This isn't "lather, rinse, repeat" anymore....it's just lather. It's simply one long, continuous death spiral.

Sark will be here soaking up tax payer dollars as long as he wants. Or until, Allah willing (praise be unto his name), he bottoms out with a Willingham like season.

So all of the "next coach" threads are pretty much pointless right now.

Simple fact...case closed!

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    We're just background noise, as Ecktard informed us yesterday. The UW admin, AD, and boosters are happy with Sark and prioritize other things over win-loss records. He's doing it the right way and people who just want to win need to STFU, get on board, or just fuck off.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    Masturbating is a good analogy for what is going on. I don't think it has anything to do with money. Sark won't be fired because Wilcox and some of these stupid boosters actually believe he is turning it around, or at least deserves more time to show he can turn it around.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    Yup, but think it has more to do with Sark's boss than anything else. If we had an AD with a brain and some ambition a profitable 7-6 would not be enough and they would strive for better. Instead, we have a half-pint Pool Boy who is a former fundraiser and is only worried about the profitable part. Until Pool Boy moves on and is replaced by a qualified AD with ambition and brains we'll be stuck with Sark followed at some point by Sark 2.0.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Masturbating is a good analogy for what is going on. I don't think it has anything to do with money. Sark won't be fired because Wilcox and some of these stupid boosters actually believe he is turning it around, or at least deserves more time to show he can turn it around.

fucking

years

How can people still buy that bullshit when precedent is staring them right in the face and laughing.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

fucking

years

How can people still buy that bullshit when precedent is staring them right in the face and laughing.
    I know, but people are stupid. There are fans and boosters who support Sark like he is their husband or brother.

Gladstone said:

fucking

years

Same way people can sit around and make excuses for Romar.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I don't want to masturbate, I want to pull Cinderella's skirt up and fuck her in the ass.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    We are fucked.