Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don't buy the lack of talent narrative

More than enough talent to beat PSU. Defensive schematic failure.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I miss Victor! Gaines was hobbled. Miller. Clear we have talent. We don’t have depth.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Beavers gave up more 3rd passes then bbk
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    If I were you I'd line them all up against a wall and defenestrate them.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    Agree. They were outcoached in the first half and it wasn't real close.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    *Vea. Stalin's edit function still sucks dick i see.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,134
    edited December 2017

You're in that gayme at all because of a couple of unforced TOs, some goodly timed trickeration, a broken clock telling the right time once, and half-time adjustments on D. 3rd down was turrible, yes. Credit McSorely for great pocket movement (hello Jake) and brass throws for that. Barkley beats everyone so there's that. But a lesser coach than Peterman gets railed in that one; you were losing to an all-around better team. The wheels were coming off early and he didn't panick like a bitch.

I never bought that No 1 defense shit. Vea and Gaines are very fucking good, and as we know, great D linemen frequently make the guys behind them look better than they are.

That said, the loss helps Trump IMO.

You have written a ton of absolutely stupid shit but calling those unforced turnovers is probably the fucking dumbest shit you have ever written.

The tipped pass and the unfuckingbelievable interception going out of the end zone were two of the most pure take aways possible.

Go back to fucking knitting quilts you fucking queer.

Your shit is usually so bad I won't touch it but you've outdone your idiot self this time.

Jesus.Fucking.Christ

Don't worry. I'll go back to ignoring your stupid shit now.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited December 2017
    EwaDawg said:

You're in that gayme at all because of a couple of unforced TOs, some goodly timed trickeration, a broken clock telling the right time once, and half-time adjustments on D. 3rd down was turrible, yes. Credit McSorely for great pocket movement (hello Jake) and brass throws for that. Barkley beats everyone so there's that. But a lesser coach than Peterman gets railed in that one; you were losing to an all-around better team. The wheels were coming off early and he didn't panick like a bitch.

I never bought that No 1 defense shit. Vea and Gaines are very fucking good, and as we know, great D linemen frequently make the guys behind them look better than they are.

That said, the loss helps Trump IMO.

You have written a ton of absolutely stupid shit but calling those unforced turnovers is probably the fucking dumbest shit you have ever written.

The tipped pass and the unfuckingbelievable interception going out of the end zone were two of the most pure take aways possible.

Go back to fucking knitting quilts you fucking queer.

Your shit is usually so bad I won't touch it but you've outdone your idiot self this time.

Jesus.Fucking.Christ

Don't worry. I'll go back to ignoring your stupid shit now.

Well I see you're upset, but Fuck off you dumb pineapple. The kid wasn't looking for the pitch and put it on the grass. That's a fuck up you fuck up. McSorely's pass at the guy's helmet ... sure ok. Forced. The overthrow with time that your guy caught over his shoulder? McSorely.

Pure takeaways? Fuck. Talk about stupid fucking homer pineapple shit. Severe overthrow and getting clunked in the helmet with a pass that bounced up like a fly ball. Sure you take the play fuck bag but that's not stripping a be or jumping a route or clocking the Qb into a shit throw or fumble. Based on that logic most of Browning's fuck ups this season were forced ... except they weren't.

So all in all you're overflowing like a bitch because my comment that two were unforced is debatably one. Jesus. Ok board cutter. You got it. One unforced TO.

So now go fuck off.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    salemcoog said:

Bullshit. You were beat by a better team Today. Better QB, better receivers, and yes A better RB on Offense. Their pass rush was dominant and yours was an afterthought on Defense. I do agree that all the drop8s were asinine though and if you rushed 4 minimum it could have been a different game.

Exactly fucking truth. And those fucking doogs who think UW should have won, stop!!!! Pete did a pretty good job coaching this team to 10 wins and into this game. Pedo State is good. The best in the big 10. UW had no shot.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

salemcoog said:

Bullshit. You were beat by a better team Today. Better QB, better receivers, and yes A better RB on Offense. Their pass rush was dominant and yours was an afterthought on Defense. I do agree that all the drop8s were asinine though and if you rushed 4 minimum it could have been a different game.

Exactly fucking truth. And those fucking doogs who think UW should have won, stop!!!! Pete did a pretty good job coaching this team to 10 wins and into this game. Pedo State is good. The best in the big 10. UW had no shot.
    @puppylove_sugarsteel could have coached the Huskies to 10 wins against that schedule.