Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leave Myles Bryant on the tarmac

We win if Myles Bryant could cover #5 plain and simple, oh and maybe if Petis doesn’t try to lateral the ball to an offensive linemen but then just throws a pick instead instead of running out of bounds. Or we win if we don’t play like shit the first half of the game.

Jake browning still sucks

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Losers lose.

Trolls Troll
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    You know what? Myles can't change the fact that he's 5'7".

He's out there doing his best and it's actually pretty good for a midget, relatively speaking.

Compared to other players who've been in the system for a long time and still fuck up.

I'm just saying ...
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    animate said:

He's out there doing his best and it's actually pretty good for a midget, relatively speaking.

Compared to other players who've been in the system for a long time and still fuck up.

I'm just saying ...

Doog poast. Doog poaster.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

animate said:

I'm just saying ...

Doog poast. Doog poaster.
    Nah, think about it. If we have a midget walk-on playing full time in a new year's six bowl ... What the fuck does that say about our current secondary situation?

Fuck ye and your doog reaction. It is what it is. 3-4 years from now and we won't be having this conversation because the talent level won't allow it.

Just like we won't be bitching about a quarterback who under throws his receivers and back pedals 30 yards to take a sack.

Just like we won't have linebackers who make the initial contact and get driven back 5 yards or bounce right off of players legs.

All that shit.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Problem isn't Myles...he's the best guy they have for that role. Problem is with Miller out he is the best guy there...you think Holden would have made those plays?

We aren't deep enough yet. Only other thing they could have done was put Rapp in that role, but I think our safeties would have been exposed just as much
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Fuck you guys. I just wrote that! Quit stealing my shit!
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Having a midget walk on cover one of the best wide receivers in pedo history is always special.