Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pissed

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Not going to drink bleach over this one though. They were clearly the better team. Not sure how much more of watching Browning overthrow open receivers then bitching at them like a fag for not running further I can take though.

He is about as unlikable a college player as I can remember. Ricky Waters, for anybody other than a complete Notre Dame Homer, comes close. And that was a long, long, time ago. Browning is just fucking irritating. I think even Washington fans secretly want to see him get obliterated on a blind side blitz just because he's such a butt fuck.
    you think?

Uhh.....do you know what site youre on?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

dhdawg said:

whuggy said:

Not going to drink bleach over this one though. They were clearly the better team. Not sure how much more of watching Browning overthrow open receivers then bitching at them like a fag for not running further I can take though.

He was shit but we put up 28. Game was lost
    on the other side of the ball.
    Abundance. Browning made 1 play all game.

It was as much him as it was the defense
    He was but we knew he was shit. All we heard all fucking year was about our
    "elite" defense. Three games we lost this year was because the defense shit
    the bed in each one which included not getting off the field at the end of the
    ASU game. If you want to soak in the praise then you can eat shit when you don't
    live up to it.
    Blaming the defense for the ASU game is Mosster47FS
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I thought it was funny when Browning was shouting angrily at his receiver for not running further downfield and catching a shitty pass he overthrew.

He's a bigger faggot than you.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

He is about as unlikable a college player as I can remember. Ricky Waters, for anybody other than a complete Notre Dame Homer, comes close. And that was a long, long, time ago. Browning is just fucking irritating. I think even Washington fans secretly want to see him get obliterated on a blind side blitz just because he's such a butt fuck.
    you think?

No. Like really, during a gayme and shit. Like "hey, if the little bitch gets his fucking clock cleaned on this play, it'll be bad for my dogs. But still, I'm torn. Don't want my team to suffer; but fuck it! I want to see it. Knock the fucker into next week."

Like that kind of scenario. Pretty unusual. You have to be a real butt fucker for your own fans to want to see you, the quarterback, get obliterated by the other team.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I thought it was funny when Browning was shouting angrily at his receiver for not running further downfield and catching a shitty pass he overthrew.

• Options

I hope Browning gets KO'd cold against Allburn.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Cascading effect O and D both sucked in the first half. It was a downward spiral. What really frustrates me is that that shit affected the second half. Meaning we couldn’t own the first half and take ownership of the game. We had to play catch up and let the other team decide our fate.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I hope Browning gets KO'd cold against Allburn.
    Secretly*
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

you think?

No. Like really, during a gayme and shit. Like "hey, if the little bitch gets his fucking clock cleaned on this play, it'll be bad for my dogs. But still, I'm torn. Don't want my team to suffer; but fuck it! I want to see it. Knock the fucker into next week."

Like that kind of scenario. Pretty unusual. You have to be a real butt fucker for your own fans to want to see you, the quarterback, get obliterated by the other team.
    they do

every single game.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

you think?

they do

every single game.
    To be fair, they want option for poor play. They(as in fanS?) don't want to watch mediocrity be accepted as normal. We? have seen that over the years in football and basketball. Browning has had every chance to be the man, the starter, but throwing for 4 tds in the last 6 games, shitting on himself in yet another meaningful game, causing fans to wonder/hope that there is a better option. Nobody thought UW had a chance down 21-7, nor should they without turn overs. Browning is not a rally around me guy. He's not a fuck you guy, he's a let me throw this to JSMeeth in corvalis guy and hope he has someone to throw it 3 yards downfield.

Nobody wants him hurt, but if he is gifted the position after his resume of "big" games it's stupid. USC, furd, ASU, Bama, Pedo state.....................all have one thing in common. Browning being brownshorts. I hope the kid does well but he is the perfect example of gamer vs stat sheet. Stats look good, but any scout looks at his resume when shit is on the line and he shrinks beyond what can be understood in text.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yup
  • Options

you think?

they do

every single game.
    To be fair, they want option for poor play. They(as in fanS?) don't want to watch mediocrity be accepted as normal. We? have seen that over the years in football and basketball. Browning has had every chance to be the man, the starter, but throwing for 4 tds in the last 6 games, shitting on himself in yet another meaningful game, causing fans to wonder/hope that there is a better option. Nobody thought UW had a chance down 21-7, nor should they without turn overs. Browning is not a rally around me guy. He's not a fuck you guy, he's a let me throw this to JSMeeth in corvalis guy and hope he has someone to throw it 3 yards downfield.

Nobody wants him hurt, but if he is gifted the position after his resume of "big" games it's stupid. USC, furd, ASU, Bama, Pedo state.....................all have one thing in common. Browning being brownshorts. I hope the kid does well but he is the perfect example of gamer vs stat sheet. Stats look good, but any scout looks at his resume when shit is on the line and he shrinks beyond what can be understood in text.
    Disagree, I am hoping for a full on acl tear against Auburn.
  • Options

you think?

they do

every single game.

So first, you're retarded.

Second, if you were a REAL fan, you'd hope for a ACL tear in the spring game.

Christ, it's like you're a rookie
    1. Tell us something we? don't already know.
    2. No I want him out for the entire year with no chance of a return.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

you think?

they do

every single game.

X. Hope for something more punishing, say Achilles tear?
  • Options

you think?

they do

every single game.

X. Hope for something more punishing, say Achilles tear?
    The crud? Fractured Knee Cap and Lcl, Pcl, Mcl, and Acl tear? Neck stinger (Avril style)?