Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Chris Petersen

2»

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

CaptainPJ said:

Takeaway from this game: Pete is a good coach. He's not a great one. Gets plungered whenever he plays really good teams. 2016 was the peak.

7 pt loss is “plungered?”

Christ
    You doogs claim Auburn plungered UO in 2011 even though UO lost by a field goal. So yeah, you got fucking plungered today.

Let the salt run through you
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

Takeaway from this game: Pete is a good coach. He's not a great one. Gets plungered whenever he plays really good teams. 2016 was the peak.

7 pt loss is “plungered?”

Christ
    You doogs claim Auburn plungered UO in 2011 even though UO lost by a field goal. So yeah, you got fucking plungered today.
    And you are here now to sound almost as stupid.

You are a bigger dipshit than I thought.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2017

In all honesty, peterman is 2 years aways from playing big boi football. As the overall team talent gets better he will be ready. Jake browning will be gone too, which should help. Right now he is one of the biggest bottlenecks of the team

If he won't cut Browning's cord and go with a new QB, he won't ever run with the big dogs. He'll just continue to be a good coach, but not a great one. In other words, a coach other power 5 teams show no interest in stealing.
    You need your shit pushed in Bro!

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

In all honesty, peterman is 2 years aways from playing big boi football. As the overall team talent gets better he will be ready. Jake browning will be gone too, which should help. Right now he is one of the biggest bottlenecks of the team

HNMT POTD
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

If he won't cut Browning's cord and go with a new QB, he won't ever run with the big dogs. He'll just continue to be a good coach, but not a great one. In other words, a coach other power 5 teams show no interest in stealing.
    Oregon would have pissed themselves to hire Petersen. Fuck off you salty retard.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Problem, is our roster right now does not have QB that is better than him. He is the best option. Next year we will have the talent, but not sure i would trust a true freshman

Problem, is our roster right now does not have QB that is better than him. He is the best option. Next year we will have the talent, but not sure i would trust a true freshman
    I'd rather roll the dice on a true freshman than trust a known failure
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    ntxduck said:

Peterman is a great coach. I'd love to have him at Oregon. That being said, I think last year is the best you can expect (a semifinal appearance where you aren't that competitive) until he ups the talent level at UW. I get he likes the OKGs and likes to develop them up...worked great at Boise, but when your goal is national titles and not the occasional BCS berth, that's not going to get it done.

Simple fix though, hire 1-2 great recruiters on staff and there is no reason UW shouldn't pull in top 10 classes annually. Once that happens, they will be able to compete for a title. Question is; is Pete able to see this? And if so, will his ego allow him to make these changes?

This

animate said:

Au contraire.

This team is what we thought it was.

Once the cleansing is complete in 3-4 years we will be dooging it up.

Peterman needs more tim.
    God you are a fucking moron with this shit. We are basically on the Clemson trajectory and Jake is our Tahj Boyd.

Did you think Dabo was failing after year 4 too you fuckmonkey?

Christ.
    UW is in the Deep South now?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

ntxduck said:

Peterman is a great coach. I'd love to have him at Oregon. That being said, I think last year is the best you can expect (a semifinal appearance where you aren't that competitive) until he ups the talent level at UW. I get he likes the OKGs and likes to develop them up...worked great at Boise, but when your goal is national titles and not the occasional BCS berth, that's not going to get it done.

Simple fix though, hire 1-2 great recruiters on staff and there is no reason UW shouldn't pull in top 10 classes annually. Once that happens, they will be able to compete for a title. Question is; is Pete able to see this? And if so, will his ego allow him to make these changes?

This is literally the best assessment of our program and it came from @ntxduck - WTF?
    IMO unless we up our fruit basket and coffee cup game I don’t think we can regularly pull top 10 classes... UCLA and USC should pretty much always out recruit us, Stanford regularly recruits at a high level now and takes prospects UW would poach from NorCal and NW...

Maybe we can recruit at a high level and get into top 10 every few years but regularly beating out usc, chip at UCLA, and Stanford every year seems unlikely.

Yeah yeah... get fucked... I’m not the teen boy expert... GTFO of your wheelhouse...
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308

Fuck off. Pump my gas duck.