Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogman thrown in the towel for Booduh Booker yet?

Or is this thing still going to be a "race to the finish"?

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mixon, Baker, Plattenberg, Friekh...it isn't over yet. Twists and turns, brother. Grab a drink and some popcorn and enjoy the ride. Stop in to chat where it's gonna get crazy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    If you're going to stomp your feet about recruiting in November December January early February you probably should find another hobby. It gets crazy. Enjoy the ride
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    WDWHA. Obligatory...
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    It's a little warm to be calling kids idiots.
  • I'm curious which recruits will Kim bash on this year who aren't going to UW.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baker is soft and didn't answer the 10 questions properly.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I think Mixon is very high on UW... U of Wsconsin.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    HuskyJW said:

Baker is soft and didn't answer the 10 questions properly.

Soft like the Stanford guys? I wish UW had more players that soft.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

In case you guys didn't know it, Sark is recruiting a different kind of athlete at UW. HTH

Yes, a different kind of athlete who hopefully doesn't play prep football in the state of Washington. I'm probably too old and stuck in the past to notice that the last UW head football coach willing to sell Husky Football to local recruits thus running the risk of pissing off local parents and prep coaches by getting their kids mentioned in The Seattle Times or on the Internet was........ Rick Neuheisel. No wonder so many hated the Rickster so much.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

WDWHA. Obligatory...

The kid's parents are fucking terrified of flying!

Why can't you get that in your fucking head?!!!!one!!!eleven!!!!!ohnice!!!!

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

This was a real exchange in the thread about Joe Mixon

Poster: Well looks like we're on the outside looking in on another recruit that we were told was once all about UW

Kim: Don't close the door on Mixon yet. There will be lots of twists and turns in this one.

Poster: Kim, how can you say that UW is still in this? The kid himself says that Oklahoma and Wisconsin are his favorites and UW is barely hanging on.

Kim: I did not say anything about UW

The snake oil is thick in this one

What the fuck does this mean? I'm assuming the poster is interested in the kid attending UW, is directed not to "close the book on him," yet Kim didn't say anything about UW?

The fuck?

What a fucking tool. Is this his way of riding the fence so he can say he was right if the kid commits (extremely doubtful), but will also be right because the kid commits elsewhere and he "didn't say anything about UW?"

What a fucking asshole.

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    I'm hearing rumors that the top 5 players in the country are all working behind the scenes to secure a signing-day package deal to play for Sark. Only it might not come to fruition because the kids are idiots.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I can't wait until a 4 or 5 star guy from the South comes up for a visit and all the doogs jizz in their whitey tighties. "Get him up here for a visit and all bets are off!" The you tell these morons that the guy is not coming here and their retort is, "Did you think we were getting Shaq?!!"
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    CaptainPJ said:

This was a real exchange in the thread about Joe Mixon

Poster: Well looks like we're on the outside looking in on another recruit that we were told was once all about UW

Kim: Don't close the door on Mixon yet. There will be lots of twists and turns in this one.

Poster: Kim, how can you say that UW is still in this? The kid himself says that Oklahoma and Wisconsin are his favorites and UW is barely hanging on.

Kim: I did not say anything about UW

The snake oil is thick in this one

What the fuck does this mean? I'm assuming the poster is interested in the kid attending UW, is directed not to "close the book on him," yet Kim didn't say anything about UW?

The fuck?

What a fucking tool. Is this his way of riding the fence so he can say he was right if the kid commits (extremely doubtful), but will also be right because the kid commits elsewhere and he "didn't say anything about UW?"

What a fucking asshole.

That is the same shit that Ectard does all the time, taking one line of a post where the intended context is obvious to anyone that reads beyond a 3rd grade level, twisting it around and trying to argue the validity of the entire post and then when he gets owned reverting back to "I said this one sentence was incorrect".

They're all really bad at it hence the pompous holier than thou attitude and ban hammer.