Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    I thought that was a done deal. It makes sense though to completely rebuild with an underclassmen.

It's not like they are ready to compete, let a guy with more than one year of eligibility take his lumps and move the fuck on.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Doogles said:

I thought that was a done deal. It makes sense though to completely rebuild with an underclassmen.

It's not like they are ready to compete, let a guy with more than one year of eligibility take his lumps and move the fuck on.

Stop being rational. You're not appreciating why this is funny. He didn't say "OSU haven't contacted me". He said "I haven't talked to OSU".

If you had been around Babushka that long, you probably wouldn't want to go to Oregon State either. That's how I choose to read this.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Tho I'm sure he's better than Troy Williams. He's welcome to go to another program and still not beat UW.

Oddly tho. I thought most transfer they say you have to leave tho conference. Petersen doesn't seem to mind his QBs staying in conference.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    2001400ex said:

Tho I'm sure he's better than Troy Williams. He's welcome to go to another program and still not beat UW.

Oddly tho. I thought most transfer they say you have to leave tho conference. Petersen doesn't seem to mind his QBs staying in conference.

It's a grad transfer so they can go wherever they want.