Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Apu Ika, 2019 4* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

Comments

• Ikaika has the easiest job ever. Sell these kids on the Poly culture at UW and tell them they'll be top 15 picks like Shelton and Vita.
    Neighbor2972
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 1,938
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Need this kid. Another fucking genetic specimen.

He's a lot like Tuli.
    He is 360 lbs in high school and isn't in one of those motorized carts fat people need at grocery stores. Thats all I need to know.
    You better ask @BallzDeep before you get too happy.
    360 pound big back??????
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 24,450
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

He's a lot like Tuli.
    He is 360 lbs in high school and isn't in one of those motorized carts fat people need at grocery stores. Thats all I need to know.
    I would rather snort crushed up pez while getting horn fucked by a triceratops
    New bored motto?
    dncGrundleStiltzkinEsophagealFeces
  • Need this kid. Another fucking genetic specimen.

He's a lot like Tuli.
    YBFE. This is the new bar for analogies on this site. Everyone else step your game up.
    dncCuntWaffle
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,382
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

He's a lot like Tuli.
    I'll let you know after I see what he looks like as a Senior in spandex.
    Fixed that for you
    Got any pixxx?
    Tequilla
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Posts: 504
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes Fourth Anniversary
    edited February 19
  • haiehaie Posts: 5,553
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Did we tell his hs coach to fuck off yet?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 986
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Looks like he'll be coming to the Spring Game next weekend.

Vita + Gaines, Jaylen + Levi, Tuli + Taki, Paama + Ika?

I fucks with Malloe any day.
  • animateanimate Posts: 1,068
    How about Paama, Ika and Tuitele for 2019 d-line recruiting? I can dig it.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 986
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Per Huffman, Ika dominated the Elite 11 Vegas.

"He's got such a quick first step, with quick hands, he would disengage from his blockers almost instantly, if they were even able to get a hand on them, and would routinely use his strength and quickness to get past the interior linemen to the bag. Ika won the DL MVP on the day."

I know he's going to Bama, but this kid would destroy humans in our? defense.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,899
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

"He's got such a quick first step, with quick hands, he would disengage from his blockers almost instantly, if they were even able to get a hand on them, and would routinely use his strength and quickness to get past the interior linemen to the bag. Ika won the DL MVP on the day."

We? Are 2-0 against Bama on west coast poly players head to head crootin. If this kid was black I would agree but he is WASHINGTONS until he isnt.
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • animateanimate Posts: 1,068
    We need this dude. We need vea to cold call him and talk poly for 10 mins. Should do the trick.
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 7,764
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

He's a lot like Tuli.
    how did u get this arranged? asking for a fren
    huskyhooligan

He's a lot like Tuli.
    how did u get this arranged? asking for a fren
    Drink Steel Reserve and anything can happen
    GrundleStiltzkinWeakarmCobraMisterEm

We? Are 2-0 against Bama on west coast poly players head to head crootin. If this kid was black I would agree but he is WASHINGTONS until he isnt.
    Already repressed Cameron Latu? Or do we just not count bucks at this point?
    Yea but still
    dncGrundleStiltzkin
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 1,938

Already repressed Cameron Latu? Or do we just not count bucks at this point?
    We were 2-1 against players Bama and UW both actually wanted. Won on Kano and Irvin, lost on Latu.

There were a couple other guys that Bama offered but didn’t seriously recruit... Sirmon and Taki. They also took Tommy Brown who UW passed on.
    guntlove