Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did Kim take BiggusDickus to the cleaners?

Haven't seen anything from Nw Football Fucktards recently. I know Kim's team of lawyers can be ruthless.

On a side note, any way we can get HuskyClaus over here? I like to read new threads on the same topic posted every 5 minutes.

Comments

• Yea haven't seen him in a while or his screenshots. I was checking that blog pretty regularly seeing what dumb thing Doogman said now.
  • Wondering the same thing. RIP
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    He may be feeling what I'm feeling ... Which is an increase in hopelessness for the future of Husky football ... It won't be awful .. But it won't be good... Like a plain baloney sandwich when you are just barely hungry ... It's better than the alternative ... Or is it ...

Fuck me
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

He may be feeling what I'm feeling ... Which is an increase in hopelessness for the future of Husky football ... It won't be awful .. But it won't be good... Like a plain baloney sandwich when you are just barely hungry ... It's better than the alternative ... Or is it ...

Fuck me

Yep, feeling WA football is just baloney these days. Stopped hanging my W flag beneath the front porch overhang after the OR loss. Just knew ASU was going to plunger us. Fuck, I would rather eat mayonnaise straight from the jar than watch Sarkball.

Most distressing.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Fuck me

Yep, feeling WA football is just baloney these days. Stopped hanging my W flag beneath the front porch overhang after the OR loss. Just knew ASU was going to plunger us. Fuck, I would rather eat mayonnaise straight from the jar than watch Sarkball.

Most distressing.
    Why the Oregon game? Baird and Softy said UW played Oregon tufferer than anybody this year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Fuck me

I consider plain baloney awful.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Fuck me

Most distressing.
    I always used to feel cheap and used after a baloney sandwich until Dr. Emmert and pool boy came to UW to snake-oil us into $9 footlongs as junkyard subsitutes for real football. Now, I can only focus on avoiding another out-of-life hunger experience when I go searching for The Game at Husky Resort-By-The-Lake. Shove the baloney and bring me a BLT.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I would rather slowly die of full blown Aids and ass cancer then before the brink of death light myself on fire than eat anything with bologna on it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I would rather slowly die of full blown Aids and ass cancer then before the brink of death light myself on fire than eat anything with bologna on it.

I kinda doubt that.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited November 2013
    Mortadella:

Baloney:

What this guy eats when he can't afford nachos

<- Cold cuts superiority guy

REAL bologna (ie. mortadella) is quite tasty.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

I kinda doubt that.
    I think it was hyperbole
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I kinda doubt that.
    I think it was hyperbole
    are you playing chess or checkers?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

I kinda doubt that.
    I think it was hyperbole
    are you playing chess or checkers?
    Cry me a river
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

I know you're being sarcastic, but have you ever seen the agony that victims of AIDS, cancer and first degree burns go through? It looks to be excruciating. I'm guessing you would ultimately side with eating bologna than subject yourself to all that.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    A lot of bologna misrepresentation on this thread. German, Austrian, and French versions are far superior to what we call baloney in America

For people like Race, there is also a low-fat non-GMO soy vegan bologna style alternative