Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Antrel Rolle ...

Is a man.

You know, at this level, you’re a man.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    He's awfully young for 40.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited November 2013
    topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

no idea what this is about but sounds like your standard stupid NFL player comment.

I am surprised Rolle has lasted as long in the NFL as he has - kind of a tweener. He was a damn good shut down corner at Miami - absolutely owned and took Larry Fitzgerald out of the games against Pitt and made him a complete non-factor. But he was a little big to be a corner in the NFL and lacked something there, probably elite down field speed, but he didn't translate clearly to safety either being in the low 200 lb range. I thought he'd go the way Mike Rumph did and play a few years and be gone for not being classically one or the other. He's had a good and long career with a couple of pro bowls and an All Pro selection. Any time you can hang around the NFL and start for the better of 13 years you've done well.

he has always had a bit of a mouth on him though - not quite a classic Cane player, but in that genre.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

no idea what this is about but sounds like your standard stupid NFL player comment.

I am surprised Rolle has lasted as long in the NFL as he has - kind of a tweener. He was a damn good shut down corner at Miami - absolutely owned and took Larry Fitzgerald out of the games against Pitt and made him a complete non-factor. But he was a little big to be a corner in the NFL and lacked something there, probably elite down field speed, but he didn't translate clearly to safety either being in the low 200 lb range. I thought he'd go the way Mike Rumph did and play a few years and be gone for not being classically one or the other. He's had a good and long career with a couple of pro bowls and an All Pro selection. Any time you can hang around the NFL and start for the better of 13 years you've done well.

he has always had a bit of a mouth on him though - not quite a classic Cane player, but in that genre.
    He is calling Johnathan Martin a pussy
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

This where knowing too much works against you.

edited November 2013
    koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

Sorry, they'll tell you I'm a bit slow. Who is it who knows too much, about what, and how is it working against him?

Maybe Martin is a pussy. Tell ya what - if I weighed 330 lbs and another guy weighed 330 lbs and I had a chance to earn millions of dollars being a 330 lb guy, the very last fucking thing that would fucking happen is that fucking 330 lb prick "bullying" me at all, much less out of a chance to earn said millions. I'm just too fucking greedy man.

Worst case scenario, before I let that fucker send me to a fucking counselor, I'd hide around a corner waiting for that fucker and sucker punch his ass as hard as I possibly fucking could, with all 330 lbs. of me behind it, and then finish his fucking ass with a soapy pillow case Full Metal Jacket style.

It is a tough guy sport, not a sensitive guy sport.

True story ... hypothetically.

As I said, I'd have paid good $$ to see Incognito bully this guy, who would have given up a full 100 lbs to him:

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

Sorry, they'll tell you I'm a bit slow. Who is it who knows too much, about what, and how is it working against him?

Maybe Martin is a pussy. Tell ya what - if I weighed 330 lbs and another guy weighed 330 lbs and I had a chance to earn millions of dollars being a 330 lb guy, the very last fucking thing that would fucking happen is that fucking 330 lb prick "bullying" me at all, much less out of a chance to earn said millions. I'm just too fucking greedy man.

Worst case scenario, before I let that fucker send me to a fucking counselor, I'd hide around a corner waiting for that fucker and sucker punch his ass as hard as I possibly fucking could, with all 330 lbs. of me behind it, and then finish his fucking ass with a soapy pillow case Full Metal Jacket style.

As I said, I'd have paid good $$ to see Incognito bully this guy, who would have given up a full 100 lbs to him:

Not my point. I believe in brevity. Your diatribes are fucking tedious. U get that you've classified yourself as an intellectual. Sometimes less is more. The difference between you and Tequila is gnats ass. I don't necessarily disagree just disagree in your presentation.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    There is some truth to what Rolle is saying. How many guys over 300 pounds get punked for as long as Martin did without ever doing anything?
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

Not my point. I believe in brevity. Your diatribes are fucking tedious. U get that you've classified yourself as an intellectual. Sometimes less is more. The difference between you and Tequila is gnats ass. I don't necessarily disagree just disagree in your presentation.
    I disagree with your disagreement.

Hug it out?

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

Is a man.

I disagree with your disagreement.

Hug it out?
    Yessir it'd be my pleasure.