Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:
    Your best effort Hondo. She's turned FLOTUS into a MILFy acronym. Venus Butterfly FLOTUS long tyne. NTD, BB.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    I never considered Chewbacca a space ape. More of a dog like space balls.

I don't know, calling someone a wookie in my book is like calling them a yeti which is more of like a "you're a big ass bitch" comment than a racist one.

Either way it's not nice.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

I never considered Chewbacca a space ape. More of a dog like space balls.

I don't know, calling someone a wookie in my book is like calling them a yeti which is more of like a "you're a big ass bitch" comment than a racist one.

Either way it's not nice.

I give Michelle Obama some credit for raising a daughter whose banging a white dude and smoking copious amounts of weed at an Ivy school.

And Melania has begat that little on-the-spectrum fuck, Barron.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Then of course there is more photographic evidence.

Milania is hotter, no one is debating that.

Calling Michelle a Wookie is racist as hell.

hth
    How so?
    A wookie is a space ape.

Black people have been dismissively compared to apes for generations.

This isn't TUFF maff.
    Wookies are dogs not fucking monkeys.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Yes Wikipedia is my source. Just the fact that a dog walks on 4 legs and an orangutan walks on 2....

According to an interview with creator George Lucas, the inspiration for the Wookiee was Lucas' dog, Indiana (whose name is used in the Lucas-inspired Indiana Jones movies). "He was the prototype for the Wookiee. He always sat beside me in the car. He was big, a big bear of a dog."[1] During the climactic chase scene in THX 1138, one of the robotic cops, voiced by actor Terry McGovern, improvises: "I think I ran over a Wookiee back there", and thus the word was born. Wookey was the surname of a friend of Terry's, Bill Wookey, and Terry thought it would be a funny in-joke to include his friend's name in the soundtrack for THX-1138.[2][3]

In one episode of Animal Planet's series Animal Icons, focusing on the creation of Star Wars figures, it was revealed that the Wookiees were also based on orangutans and lemurs, which are long-haired creatures that live in a warm forest climate.[citation needed] The net effect in terms of the Wookiees' appearance is a marked resemblance to descriptions of the legendary Sasquatch of the Pacific Northwest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wookiee
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:
    First legit hot FLOTUS since Jackie O. I want to play hide the red sausage with her badly.
    Barbara Bush though
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    I love the libs talking about her lack of class and missing Michelle because of the pic.

Do they realize by their own definition they are slut shaming and being insensitive to her culture?

She's just trying to bring good cheer to the world.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Then of course there is more photographic evidence.

Milania is hotter, no one is debating that.

Calling Michelle a Wookie is racist as hell.

hth
    No help. If I called her just ugly you'd say it's racist. Snowflake much? HTH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    This wookie is better looking than Michelle Obama

2001400ex said:

Yes Wikipedia is my source. Just the fact that a dog walks on 4 legs and an orangutan walks on 2....

According to an interview with creator George Lucas, the inspiration for the Wookiee was Lucas' dog, Indiana (whose name is used in the Lucas-inspired Indiana Jones movies). "He was the prototype for the Wookiee. He always sat beside me in the car. He was big, a big bear of a dog."[1] During the climactic chase scene in THX 1138, one of the robotic cops, voiced by actor Terry McGovern, improvises: "I think I ran over a Wookiee back there", and thus the word was born. Wookey was the surname of a friend of Terry's, Bill Wookey, and Terry thought it would be a funny in-joke to include his friend's name in the soundtrack for THX-1138.[2][3]

In one episode of Animal Planet's series Animal Icons, focusing on the creation of Star Wars figures, it was revealed that the Wookiees were also based on orangutans and lemurs, which are long-haired creatures that live in a warm forest climate.[citation needed] The net effect in terms of the Wookiees' appearance is a marked resemblance to descriptions of the legendary Sasquatch of the Pacific Northwest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wookiee

So we agree Michelle is dog?

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:
    First legit hot FLOTUS since Jackie O. I want to play hide the red sausage with her badly.
    Barbara Bush though

Mmmm...twins.

Doogles said:

I love the libs talking about her lack of class and missing Michelle because of the pic.

Do they realize by their own definition they are slut shaming and being insensitive to her culture?

Sounds like you are calling Melania a slut.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    So we all agree then. A Wookie is based on a dog, not a monkey, and Obama looks quite a bit like a wookie. Good thing we worked this out.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Plenty of lefties have. Including you. But that's cool because we can't invent it to be racist.

In other words, fuck off

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Plenty of lefties have. Including you. But that's cool because we can't invent it to be racist.

In other words, fuck off
    Komo4