Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Poly Bowl - It might matter!!

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
So, just stop reading this right now. If you go beyond this, you know you are a fucking Doog-loser TBS stalker POS like me and Coker.

Okay, I warned you. Let's talk about the Poly bowl.

Right now there are a couple guys that we 'may be' swinging for the fences on playing (I doubt we are recruiting Robertson given Kaho, but just in case).

Tanner McKee, 5* 2018 QB (Mormon Mission), Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered)
Tuli Letuligasenoa, 4* 2018 DT, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered)
Solomon Tuliaupupu, 4* 2018 OLB, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (Offered)
Merlin Robertson, 4* 2018 LB, Gardena (Serra), CA: Only PSA From "Homies" Toy Collection.
Tennessee Pututau, 4* DL, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT

There are some other dudes there too I'm sure we still have interest in to some extent: ITS, Penis Swell, Chris Murray and Devon Williams.

Also, Micah Hatchie's younger brother Manhattan is there too. CSB. Also, Danny Shelton returns to his native Hawai'i to be an honorary game captain.

So, there are some important points to note here:

- Currently, it's a dead period. The NCAA FBS Recruiting Calendar is here.
- The AFCA Coaches Convention (where all the coaching moves are made) is in Charlotte from January 7-10.
- The dead period (no in-person contact) ends after that weekend. So the first weekend for visits in January is Friday the 12th.
- The next weekend is THE POLY BOWL.
- After that weekend there will be 2 weekends PSAs can visit (J26 and F4).

I have heard rumblings from a few sources that we might try to get some of these dudes (particularly Tuli, Solo and Tenny) to visit on J12 so we can give them the experience and then have them go bond with our commits at the Poly Bowl.

Of all the schools represented at the Poly Bowl, we have the most signees (some schools have non-signed commits going). Here are the breakdowns of schools with more than 1 guy there:

UW: 6 singees (MJ Ale, Kyler Gordon, Brandon Kaho, MJ Tafisi, Taki Taimani, ZTF)
UCLA: 2 signees, 2 commits (DTR, O.Griffin)
Alabama: 4 signees
USC: 3 signees, 2 commits (Tuli and Marcus Johnson - who I'm not sure his status)
ND: 3 signees
Ohio State: 3 signees
Penn State: 2 signees
Utah: 2 signees

Shitty schools are also represented:
Boise State: 3 signees
Hawai'i: 2 signees

So, you might imagine that getting guys basically two straight weekends of UW is going to be a strategy we employ.

Stay tuned... phone!!!

Comments