Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DT

So who do we go after ?
We aren't getting Tremblay.
Keondre Coburn, Bobby Brown, Trevor Trout and Tuli Letuligasenoa didn't sign yesterday. Too bad we aren't getting them.
So there's Cravens.. who else ?

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Julian Bruce. Or Will Pliska.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So I'm assuming that Tremblay is currently standing outside, staring up at the window Nansen's office waiting to see if he invites him to come up, or if another DT shows up at the window and closes the blinds.

USC told a bunch of recruits to wait on signing and I'm sure they are scrambling like hell to see if they can pull in someone better than Tremblay.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pete backs off and he ends up signing at some random place like Cal.

This is the script. Seems like Pete sends a message to at least one a year.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

So I'm assuming that Tremblay is currently standing outside, staring up at the window Nansen's office waiting to see if he invites him to come up, or if another DT shows up at the window and closes the blinds.

USC told a bunch of recruits to wait on signing and I'm sure they are scrambling like hell to see if they can pull in someone better than Tremblay.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pete backs off and he ends up signing at some random place like Cal.

This is the script. Seems like Pete sends a message to at least one a year.
    I’m pretty sure Bolton already earned that honor this year.