Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Allburn is seven spots ahead of Miami

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
Allburn barely beat the Coogs at home.

Allburn beat one ranked team -Texas A&M.

Funny how 1 loss Miami fell behind a bunch of two loss $EC teams. COMPLETE COINCIDENCE....

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Miami sucks. Auburn has lost one game to LSU, who is pretty good. It will all even out. Auburn will drop when Alabama plungers them. The WSU game was a long time ago. Miami has beaten no ranked teams. I have no problem with Auburn ahead of Miami.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    The obsession that other conferences have with the sec speaks volumes.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    look at who miami has beaten and get back to me
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Why isn't Fresno State number 1?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

Miami sucks. Auburn has lost one game to LSU, who is pretty good. It will all even out. Auburn will drop when Alabama plungers them. The WSU game was a long time ago. Miami has beaten no ranked teams. I have no problem with Auburn ahead of Miami.

yeah, I don't disagree. and the squeakers against Wake and North Carolina were as bad as the plunger to FSU. Now that they don't have Duke, they're good and fucked for whatever shit bowl they play in.

So with that said, why did FSU jump Oregon? Exactly what I was afraid of. Then again, there is a part of me that supsects (just suspects) that FSU is better built than anyone remaining to handle Bamers. Fact, I think FSU would beat Bamers. I still say we haven't seen what Oregon can do yet. Maybe Thursday we'll get a glimpse.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

yeah, I don't disagree. and the squeakers against Wake and North Carolina were as bad as the plunger to FSU. Now that they don't have Duke, they're good and fucked for whatever shit bowl they play in.

So with that said, why did FSU jump Oregon? Exactly what I was afraid of. Then again, there is a part of me that supsects (just suspects) that FSU is better built than anyone remaining to handle Bamers. Fact, I think FSU would beat Bamers. I still say we haven't seen what Oregon can do yet. Maybe Thursday we'll get a glimpse.

FSU's body of work to day is significantly better than Oregon's, especially in the eyes of the computers.

Oregon will likely jump FSU again if they win.

The BCS rankings only matter at the end. Caring about them now is fucktarded.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited November 2013

FSU, until Thursday, has a better SOS than Oregon.

If/when Oregon beats Stanford, they will take over number 2 and will then control their own destiny.

Of the three the only one I see losing is Alabama.

If all 3 go undefeated, FSU is going to be fucking pissed off and I would not want to be the team they play on New Years Day.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Will muscuamp's ineptitude may end up screwing fsu, a top ten win over Florida May have been the difference

FSU's body of work to day is significantly better than Oregon's, especially in the eyes of the computers.
    That I do not agree with. Say what you will about the Pac, it is still on balance deeper and much more fucking balanced than the A fucking CC. FSU has played one game this season: @ Clemson. I'll take Oregon's schedule over FSU's. Playing conference games against teams that actually have a chance to beat you if you don't show up > playing conference games you can win in your sleep.

@Pittsburgh Sat,
    Nevada
    Bethune-Cookman
    @Boston College
    #25 Maryland
    @#3 Clemson
    NC State
    #7 Miami (FL)
    Wake Forest
    Syracuse
    Idaho
    @Florida
    topdawgnc said:

If all 3 go undefeated, FSU is going to be fucking pissed off and I would not want to be the team they play on New Years Day.
    Yes, there is nothing worse than playing in a lower tier bowl against a very good team that got screwed out of a better bowl. that always sucks big.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

That I do not agree with. Say what you will about the Pac, it is still on balance deeper and much more fucking balanced than the A fucking CC. FSU has played one game this season: @ Clemson. I'll take Oregon's schedule over FSU's. Playing conference games against teams that actually have a chance to beat you if you don't show up > playing conference games you can win in your sleep.

@Pittsburgh Sat,
    Nevada
    Bethune-Cookman
    @Boston College
    #25 Maryland
    @#3 Clemson
    NC State
    #7 Miami (FL)
    Wake Forest
    Syracuse
    Idaho
    @Florida
    Oregon has a tougher schedule, but FSU has had a tougher schedule so far. Once Oregon plungers Stanford this weekend, that will change.