Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Presser

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Pete - "An offer from us means something. We pride ourselves on having fewer offers than almost anyone. We don't throw mud against the wall and see what sticks like all these other schools do." BAM!

Pete - "We don't lie to kids like other coaches do. That's just wrong." BAM!

That's almost word for word. Love this fucker.

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Swaye said:

Pete - "An offer from us means something. We pride ourselves on having fewer offers than almost anyone. We don't throw mud against the wall and see what sticks like all these other schools do." BAM!

So he's not out telling folks that certain coaches are nearing the end of their tenure do to cardiac arrest retirement?

Classy fuk
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    " I could talk about each of these position groups and I'm going to Kim". Fuck I love Petersen.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

Swaye said:

Wow Im hearing Petersen is a negative recruiter.
    Are you good!?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Check out this quote by Petermen about stadiums and flashy uniforms. Says we got all that shit, but don't matter after 2 weeks. I think I have a chub right now.

He's the best in da biz.
    I cannot express how much I admire Pete's model of fucking with class and integrity. As we continue to build momentum as a program, this model will work. We just need more guys who know how to fuck in right way. I love seeing Jimmy Lake close with tweets about how we put DB's in the NFL that make the pro bowl as a fucking rookie. That's not made up bull shit, but rock solid evidence of why its in your best interest to leave the bar with us.
    I'm still on the fence if it's okay to be comparing under aged recruits to taking home a swaye special, but after careful inspection, I'll allow it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,992 Founders Club

Check out this quote by Petermen about stadiums and flashy uniforms. Says we got all that shit, but don't matter after 2 weeks. I think I have a chub right now.

He's the best in da biz.
    I cannot express how much I admire Pete's model of fucking with class and integrity. As we continue to build momentum as a program, this model will work. We just need more guys who know how to fuck in right way. I love seeing Jimmy Lake close with tweets about how we put DB's in the NFL that make the pro bowl as a fucking rookie. That's not made up bull shit, but rock solid evidence of why its in your best interest to leave the bar with us.
    I'm still on the fence if it's okay to be comparing under aged recruits to taking home a swaye special, but after careful inspection, I'll allow it.
    It's all DDY's fault.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

@20:30 'their DL creates havoc... they're penetrators'

• DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    You're not my real dad, peter
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DawgFader said:

This basically cums it up.

Fuck OJ Mayo (and shitty Grizzlies management) for keeping us from having those two on the same team. The Gay-Love connection would have been one for the ages.