Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama: "What We Said Was You Can Keep It If It Hasn't Changed Since The Law Passed"

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Major pressing

We know its bullshit. Its Obama of course its bullshit

And he's whiter than Nixon

Jesus. It works even when I explain it to you.
    You must be playing chess
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:
    Lol. I don't know why you thought you needed video evidence. And I certainly don't know why Race and Damone jumped on that bandwagon. I guess I forget sometimes just how butt hurt you guys are over a black man being president.

Just to be crystal clear, the that's what he said/it was implied argument was total bullshit.

Perhaps some of you should take a step back from the keyboard and collect yourselves.
    No one is mad that he is black, people are mad because he is a stupid lying cunt. I think how much you keep using the race card against us speaks volumes.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:
    Lol. I don't know why you thought you needed video evidence. And I certainly don't know why Race and Damone jumped on that bandwagon. I guess I forget sometimes just how butt hurt you guys are over a black man being president.

Just to be crystal clear, the that's what he said/it was implied argument was total bullshit.

Perhaps some of you should take a step back from the keyboard and collect yourselves.
    No one is mad that he is black, people are mad because he is a stupid lying cunt. I think how much you keep using the race card against us speaks volumes.
    He must be the first president to ever lie. I'll alert the media.

I wouldn't call him stupid. He went to Yale. That's a good school. So, I wouldn't call him stupid.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PurpleJ said:

I wouldn't call him stupid. He went to Yale. That's a good school. So, I wouldn't call him stupid.
    I thought he want to Haaavahd?

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I thought he want to Haaavahd?

It might have been Stansbury. The Harvard of the west.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fucking sheeple
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Some said the same about Bush and Ivy League. I'm sure you were one of them.

Shall we alert the media?

Obama's been on permanent vacation via the white guilt water slide his whole life. Are you really this dense?