Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The importance of winning the Fiesta Bowel from a branding perspective

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

All I know is when a bowl preview show gets to the Fiesta Bowl there is an uncomfortable silence and then

Well you know Sequan Barkley is pretty good

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Meek said:

if you think we're winning the Fiesta Bowel you haven't recognized that our guys have no idea how to play under daylight conditions.

Pete doesn't lose Fiesta Bowls. HTH.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    Gladstone said:

Meek said:

if you think we're winning the Fiesta Bowel you haven't recognized that our guys have no idea how to play under daylight conditions.

Ya, but the desert!!!!!111!!111!!

I'm guessing Peterman will have them a bit more fired up for this game, and he will no doubt take a more active role in the offense, but christ almighty that ASU game was painful, especially for those of us stupid enough to see it in person. Let's hope those desert dawgs don't show up.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    The announcers will bring up the fact that we? don't do well in the desert. bastards. PSU is only one letter from ASU (the P you knuckleheads) and the stadium is too close to ASU's stadium. That is how our? brand will be portrayed.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Meek said:

Splitskin you worthless pennypoker, it wasnt funny or entertaining the 1st time or the eighth time. You might as well just take over the role of HuskyClaus or jsmdogs of HHB. Piss on you
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    We? already have the 10th best recruiting class next year. Who the fuck needs branding. Stars do matter.

#winning
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

All the UW football players get a free PlayStation 4 Pro and that will help prevent all current players from stealing video game consoles from the rich kids which does happen, just usually at Oregon. It will help keep players on the team which will help with future branding.

Truth. I had my Xbox 360 stolen in college from some football players.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Why did you let them take it and why didn't you go get it back?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

Ya, but the desert!!!!!111!!111!!

I'm guessing Peterman will have them a bit more fired up for this game, and he will no doubt take a more active role in the offense, but christ almighty that ASU game was painful, especially for those of us stupid enough to see it in person. Let's hope those desert dawgs don't show up.
    I think this loss was due to 2 main causes.

1. Our OC sucked ballz
    2. ASU had an extra week to prepare for the game (they were coming off a bye).

This time, our OC is gone, and UW will have as much time to prepare as PSU.

I like Petersen in this one.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

All the UW football players get a free PlayStation 4 Pro and that will help prevent all current players from stealing video game consoles from the rich kids which does happen, just usually at Oregon. It will help keep players on the team which will help with future branding.

Truth. I had my Xbox 360 stolen in college from some football players.
    you know for sure they were football players? story time pls
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    LebamDawg said:

The announcers will bring up the fact that we? don't do well in the desert. bastards. PSU is only one letter from ASU (the P you knuckleheads) and the stadium is too close to ASU's stadium. That is how our? brand will be portrayed.

not sure if you noticed all the brouhaha but people at pedo state dont like the p.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    This is a must win game for the Program and the Pac.

The Washington Brand needs a win to get the benefit of the doubt in the future.