Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Politicians and their wives are praying

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
edited December 2017 in Tug Tavern
Jay and his wife are praying. Politicians never say "I'm praying for such and such" in a disaster. It's always "my wife and I are praying for such and such."

There is never any variation from this form!

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club
    Uhhh... What does this have to do with the Fightin' Wildcats of Central Washington?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Uhhh... What does this have to do with the Fightin' Wildcats of Central Washington?

You know, I know you are just being sarcastic but I was thinking about making a donation, even if it cuts into this month's top ramen budget. Maybe the Central helmet will make an appearance on the selection menu, eh Stalin?

They try to remind people that they have wives so that people assume they aren't banging 12 year olds on the side.

Well, they still could be
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    Fuck. I thought it said "Politicians and their wives are playing" and I'd get some hot threesome pics.

Dick.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

You know, I know you are just being sarcastic but I was thinking about making a donation, even if it cuts into this month's top ramen budget. Maybe the Central helmet will make an appearance on the selection menu, eh Stalin?
    you donate $129, and I'll put the CWU helmet somewhere on the selection menu for six months. (I say somewhere because the Flophouse might be on the way out).
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

They try to remind people that they have wives so that people assume they aren't banging 12 year olds on the side.

Well, they still could be
    they are. People get fooled easily though.

you donate $129, and I'll put the CWU helmet somewhere on the selection menu for six months. (I say somewhere because the Flophouse might be on the way out).
    Well I need new everything so it won't be $129.

this is where you're supposed to demand that I put a CWU hat on the Hardcore Husky logo dog

this is where you're supposed to demand that I put a CWU hat on the Hardcore Husky logo dog
    Hat? Central has no budget for hats. That's D1 stuff. The money stops there.