Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When you go to twitter to "apologize" for stupid shit...
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    This kid should be in this class. He fucking good. This kids dad shouldn’t even be an after thought.

Pod 49 nails it. Way to go Chest. I heard Coker trying to bail at the end to cut it short at about 1:14:00.

Cum on Coach. Do better.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is @PedanticBeav available? Might have to go with @PedanticBeav206 because 1-205 were taken.

I'd wear it well.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    DawgFader said:

This kid should be in this class. He fucking good. This kids dad shouldn’t even be an after thought.

Pod 49 nails it. Way to go Chest. I heard Coker trying to bail at the end to cut it short at about 1:14:00.

Cum on Coach. Do better.

No way. We only want guys who bleed purple and gold. He’s not worthy of a scholarship but Andre (Aaron) is. Fuck this guys dad literally. Go fuck him. You won’t. I will you know why?!? I fucking bleed purple and gold man. I should get a fucking scholarship.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

No way. We only want guys who bleed purple and gold. He’s not worthy of a scholarship but Andre (Aaron) is. Fuck this guys dad literally. Go fuck him. You won’t. I will you know why?!? I fucking bleed purple and gold man. I should get a fucking scholarship.
    Dwags need a janitor. You can walk on and prove you’re an okg try hard.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

News flash. Plenty of the kids we sign don’t bleed purple and gold out of the gates. Why would they, they’re from SoCal.

When a kids from the NW and we don’t offer and they have the skills to be a difference maker it’s a choke. Worth nearly any potential risk, kids typically secum to the peer pressure or they wash out.

Would be less of an issue if the team had some heart and did a chest bump on the field from time to time.

I like the direction of the last two classes. Still got a ways to go and the staff should be offering every talented local commit and building strong relationships with all HS coaches.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

News flash. Plenty of the kids we sign don’t bleed purple and gold out of the gates. Why would they, they’re from SoCal.

When a kids from the NW and we don’t offer and they have the skills to be a difference maker it’s a choke. Worth nearly any potential risk, kids typically secum to the peer pressure or they wash out.

Would be less of an issue if the team had some heart and did a chest bump on the field from time to time.

I like the direction of the last two classes. Still got a ways to go and the staff should be offering every talented local commit and building strong relationships with all HS coaches.
    You of all people not getting my sarcasm is a sign that this bored has died.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

whoosh
  • Options
    OhioHuskyOhioHusky Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

Him (and a couple other players from EC) have some off field issues going on. From what I've heard I don't think we'd want him
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    OhioHusky said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

Him (and a couple other players from EC) have some off field issues going on. From what I've heard I don't think we'd want him
    meaning his dad-hole or other stuff?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

OhioHusky said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

As I've mentioned several times in this thread, he was suspended for cussing out his coach because he thought he wasn't getting enough touches. I don't think that flies with Pete whatsoever.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

OhioHusky said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

As I've mentioned several times in this thread, he was suspended for cussing out his coach because he thought he wasn't getting enough touches. I don't think that flies with Pete whatsoever.
    i replied to someone who said off field issues...cussing out your coach sounds like an on field issue.
  • Options
    OhioHuskyOhioHusky Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

Meek said:

OhioHusky said:

DawgFader said:

Cum on Coach. Do better.

i replied to someone who said off field issues...cussing out your coach sounds like an on field issue.
    there may be more of a reason as to why some of those EC kids haven't gotten an offer or just recently received one. off field questions that I'm not sure have been resolved
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Word on the street from a someone I know who went to school on the Eastside who knew him is that he is dating a girl who is a senior at U of A. As a junior in high school... Thats super OKG to me!
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Word on the street from a someone I know who went to school on the Eastside who knew him is that he is dating a girl who is a senior at U of A. As a junior in high school... Thats super OKG to me!

I'm hearing Gee Jr fucks?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She’s a fucking loser. Good for him though.
    You have come a long long way packthefudge.