Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#PennStateStrong

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club

Literally?

Yes, literally... Did I literally stutter?
    Seriously though, it is one of the most misused and overused words. I hate hearing it any more.

I once heard someone on TV say, "My jaw literally dropped to the floor."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Seriously though, it is one of the most misused and overused words. I hate hearing it any more.

Paging @MikeDamone
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Why don't more Penn State fans post here?

And this gem...

I do love how brash and upfront you guys are. And yes, we are cocky... but we have reason to be.

You just don’t know James Franklin/this team. They literally approach every game like it’s their super bowl, and they still have an extremely sour taste from the Rose Bowl last year.

Still have a sour taste in their mouths?Not even Greg Schiano would walk into that one.

And this gem...

I do love how brash and upfront you guys are. And yes, we are cocky... but we have reason to be.

You just don’t know James Franklin/this team. They literally approach every game like it’s their super bowl, and they still have an extremely sour taste from the Rose Bowl last year.

Still have a sour taste in their mouths?Not even Greg Schiano would walk into that one.
    Sandusky has definitely left a sour taste in their mouths.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club

@NittanyLionPride already told us what we needed to know about their program. They don't need to engage us any further.

Lmao... you’ve got to be kidding me. Maybe show some respect to a program that’s far superior to yours? And spare me with the immaturity - not a single person involved with the football program currently was involved in the scandal.

As for the actual game, I haven’t watched much Washington (who really has? No one cares about the PAC-12 much really), but Browning and Gaskin, while good, are just simply not on the level of Trace McSorley and Saquon Barkley. Go ahead and focus on stopping Barkley like most teams have, and then watched McSorley shred your defense with both his legs and his arm, throwing to Hamilton/Gesicki/Johnson/Blacknall.

The Lions do like to blow out teams. You may not want to fall behind early in this one... Franklin won’t take his foot off your throats.

And this gem...

Definitely time to troll this fag
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Paging @MikeDamone
    He ded.