Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bucs taking it to the Seahawks

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

They won't be in the Super Bowl.

They will if they get HFA. Looking pretty good on that front right now.
  • Despite playing shitty they are missing Harvin and Okung which are both big factors on offense.

As for the defense? I trust Pete to figure it out. If they get HFA they'll make the Super Bowl.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    the hawks badly need a game of breathing room from the 49ers. It's unlikely that the panthers can go into candlestick and win but geez if there's any team that can stop their run it's carolina. Time for Cam to have a career game
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dhdawg said:

the hawks badly need a game of breathing room from the 49ers. It's unlikely that the panthers can go into candlestick and win but geez if there's any team that can stop their run it's carolina. Time for Cam to have a career game

Carolina can win this game, Cam Newton is playing really well.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

they can, but it's going to be really tough. If you are going to beat the 49ers you HAVE to stop Gore. Carolina is #1 against the run. If you stop gore you take your chances with the 49ers limited recievers and Kaepernick who I don't think is even close to as good as Wilson. What I don't get is the seahawks gave the blueprint to stopping Boldin, don't let him release yet teams keep giving him a free release. On defense in terms of yards SF is very average. But that's the X-factor. I think Newton will get his but the panthers HAVE to stop the run
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

they can, but it's going to be really tough. If you are going to beat the 49ers you HAVE to stop Gore. Carolina is #1 against the run. If you stop gore you take your chances with the 49ers limited recievers and Kaepernick who I don't think is even close to as good as Wilson. What I don't get is the seahawks gave the blueprint to stopping Boldin, don't let him release yet teams keep giving him a free release. On defense in terms of yards SF is very average. But that's the X-factor. I think Newton will get his but the panthers HAVE to stop the run
    How many teams have a corner who's strong enough to keep Bolden from releasing? The Hawks have two, I'm not sure there are any others in the entire league. Certainly not more than a couple.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    Forty-niners play the Aints in a couple weeks. That's the best chance for a l IMO.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    ^^ Nawlins at home is legit. I bet the spread is 3 or less.
    MisterEm said:

^^ Nawlins at home is legit. I bet the spread is 3 or less.

They'll be favored at home, as they should be.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I don't think there are any bigger babies when it comes to the refs than Seahawk fans (MAYBE Arizona basketball fans). Here is a poast on there bored that I got a good laugh at.

"Agreed! Mike Carey and his SF based personal business (a direct competitor of a Seattle based ski equipment based company) always calls a game that seems to be geared to take away our strengths. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but why does Goodell even allow the appearance of?"

I don't think there are any bigger babies when it comes to the refs than Seahawk fans (MAYBE Arizona basketball fans). Here is a poast on there bored that I got a good laugh at.

"Agreed! Mike Carey and his SF based personal business (a direct competitor of a Seattle based ski equipment based company) always calls a game that seems to be geared to take away our strengths. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but why does Goodell even allow the appearance of?"

The nation is outraged!

This has legs!