Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Dawgman staff

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,242 Swaye's Wigwam
I CAN’T it anymore. I have lurked around your parts during your lord and savior Tyrone willingham and 2nd coming of bark for Sark but I haven’t been there since Petersen was hired and I’ve lurked around these unshaven parts and eventually made a screen name. I’ve tried, oh boy I’ve FUCKING tried not to donate to this site because I’m a born and raised again Christian and I do have standards but this SHIT I read on the croot board is too much for me to handle and you might be the sweaty man sauna that just likes to laugh and have a good time even when a top recruit leaves but NOT here. NOT now. NOT at a time like this. So you know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna put this here $100 bill in an envelope and send it to Stalin himself. YOU’VE DONE FUCKING DONE IT AND IM DONATING TO MOS EISELY. I hope this makes you angry and I revel in the fact you can’t WTF it or mark it because it’s hard to get into this site, it has fucking standards. (FYI Derrick I am putting my $100 to security for your site). It will be like adding a 5 Star croot to the front doors of the club that GRONK would throw you out of anyways! No more DDS attacks on this server, the only DD we need ends in a Y and his crystobal skills are far superior to yours and they deserve my $10.95 a month when I wasn’t even paying for it. That’s why my $100 is going to help keep this site up. FUCK OFF!

Comments