Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where are you?

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

In Alabama, murdering babies is morally upright, but chasing poontang at the mall is not. Never mind that 80 percent of them fuck their own daughters and marry their first cousins. Fat ass pigs.

Really good points OBK. It gives me a lot to think about.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

In Alabama, murdering babies is morally upright, but chasing poontang at the mall is not. Never mind that 80 percent of them fuck their own daughters and marry their first cousins. Fat ass pigs.

Komo4
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Allegedly you hail from that area of the cuntry. No doubt you're related to some of them. Wouldn't be real surprising if you and Mosster share a common ancestry.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    obk is anti-abortion?

Allegedly you hail from that area of the cuntry. No doubt you're related to some of them. Wouldn't be real surprising if you and Mosster share a common ancestry.
    Are you struggling to keep up with the facts again? It's been a ruff couple of days for you hasn't it Sally?

Pedophile is a loaded term that sealed his doom. Not sure if 14 technically applies but the voters spoke.

Moore was a bible thumper who was revealed to be a hypocrite (that almost never happens!) in a state that cared.

He won elections easily despite defying courts because the voters shared his view on the Ten Commandments in the courtroom.

They didn't share his views on fiddling about.

I see what you did there.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Are you struggling to keep up with the facts again? It's been a ruff couple of days for you hasn't it Sally?
    You and flea really like Sally alot. Did the two of you and her have a threesome or something?
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:
    right here watching you fumble all over yourself trying to cleverly support a guy with a history of little girls with "but what about [X]?" rhetoric and bullshit.
    It's clear you were heavily invested in this race.

Congrats on your victory. I'm sure your world has changed since the results have come in. Or at least I'd sure as hell hope so, given your man hours and poast count dedicated to the subject.

I do fear that little Jimmy has a lot less chance of getting drug court this time around, given your neglect to his case.
    Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.

Yeeeup! Heavily invested.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Trump won yesterday.
    doogie said:

Trump won yesterday.

Of course he did. Like you, he likes winning.

Super duper!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    No Moore in the news and a Schumer drone to run against. perfect
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

You and flea really like Sally alot. Did the two of you and her have a threesome or something?
    It's a widely used term for a huge pussy like you. The 7-11 is always available if you want to dispute the findings, you little worm.
    doogie said:

Trump won yesterday.

lol

obk calls little girls "poontang".

Makes sense, though.