Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    forced me to logon using my kids account - from the Togaiiiea commit thread - Kimmie comment "When it comes to UW recruits, Scott Eklund, Huffman, Biggins and Blair Angulo. Those are the guys who know." 81%man comment "Why not? Ohio State flipped him from a UW lean.

UW sill has an in-home with him
    ."

there was a classic Kimmie bitching about people asking questions but I am drunk and lost it (the thread)
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    LebamDawg said:

forced me to logon using my kids account - from the Togaiiiea commit thread - Kimmie comment "When it comes to UW recruits, Scott Eklund, Huffman, Biggins and Blair Angulo. Those are the guys who know." 81%man comment "Why not? Ohio State flipped him from a UW lean.

."

there was a classic Kimmie bitching about people asking questions but I am drunk and lost it (the thread)

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    LebamDawg said:

."

"Ohio State flipped him from a UW lean ..."

so much BS. Anyone can say that ...

... charging and getting people to pay for that BS is stupid ...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

I hate myself and it’s pretty slow at work so I decided to listen to Kimmy and Eklund's super exclusive podcast regarding the Tommy Togiai commitment and where UW is in recruiting. Highlights below.

1) Eklund still selling the bullshit that we may be able to flip Togiai.
    2) Eklund defending Malloe saying that UW actually was behind tOSU before his visit to UW and we should be happy he closed the gap.
    3) Took until the 4 minute mark for them to say, “That’s the thing in recruiting, things can change, it’s always a fluid situation.”
    4) Sucked Meyer’s dick for being such a good recruiter.
    5) Sounds like Daniel Bridge-Gadd is selling the couch.
    6) Eklund admits Alabama is “probably the leader” for Kaho.
    7) Kimmy said Tanner Mckee looks tall. I mean everyone looks tall to him so not much of an insight.
    8) Eklund says the rumors about Jimmy L potentially leaving are hurting recruiting.
    9) “Things can stay the same and things can change.” Literally what they signed off with.

Kill me with fire.

You should chug bleach to atone for this sin.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Swaye said:

I hate myself and it’s pretty slow at work so I decided to listen to Kimmy and Eklund's super exclusive podcast regarding the Tommy Togiai commitment and where UW is in recruiting. Highlights below.

1) Eklund still selling the bullshit that we may be able to flip Togiai.
    2) Eklund defending Malloe saying that UW actually was behind tOSU before his visit to UW and we should be happy he closed the gap.
    3) Took until the 4 minute mark for them to say, “That’s the thing in recruiting, things can change, it’s always a fluid situation.”
    4) Sucked Meyer’s dick for being such a good recruiter.
    5) Sounds like Daniel Bridge-Gadd is selling the couch.
    6) Eklund admits Alabama is “probably the leader” for Kaho.
    7) Kimmy said Tanner Mckee looks tall. I mean everyone looks tall to him so not much of an insight.
    8) Eklund says the rumors about Jimmy L potentially leaving are hurting recruiting.
    9) “Things can stay the same and things can change.” Literally what they signed off with.

Kill me with fire.

You should chug bleach to atone for this sin.
    I’ll think about it.