Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to AZDuck

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2017 in College Football Forum
Staying at Mandalay Bay until the 17th. The Duck shit is starting to get put up on the walls everywhere, I'm pretty sure they're hosting the teams.

If you're heading to the game and feel like blacking out before the beat down I'm here for you.

Mosster/OBK if you want to meet me I'll be waiting at the 7-eleven on Koval Ln.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’ll bet YOUR kids can’t wait for Christmas
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

Staying at Mandalay Bay until the 17th. The Duck shit is starting to get put up on the walls everywhere, I'm pretty sure they're hosting the teams.

If you're heading to the game and feel like blacking out before the beat down I'm here for you.

Way way back I was at Nellis for three months, 90 fucking days staying at the Palace Station. We would buy 40's from that 7/11 on most nights and make brass monkeys and play Madden.

Vegas is such an awful place after 72 hours.
    Here for work for 11 days, it's taking my soul. I'm down about 2k at this point. It's hard.
    Official HCH word is - I went to Vegas. Didn't win much but did pay for my trip.

@MikeDamone
    If only my Dawgs beat Gonzaga...
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm not going to the bowel gayme. I've been to that stadium once, don't really feel like going again.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

Way way back I was at Nellis for three months, 90 fucking days staying at the Palace Station. We would buy 40's from that 7/11 on most nights and make brass monkeys and play Madden.

Vegas is such an awful place after 72 hours.
    Here for work for 11 days, it's taking my soul. I'm down about 2k at this point. It's hard.
    Imagine if you had 79 more days after that. Worst three months of my life.