Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Class Rankings - How I see our recruits

13»

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Styx fucking sucks. Flag away, fags.

OF COURSE STYX SUCKS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

We were still the best band from the time of our Wooden Nickel debut (the eponymous 'Styx') in 1972 until we closed shop on our serious career in 1983. Since then we have made some GREAT albums with me and not Tommy (Glenn Burtnik is a genius and I assume you will enjoy the amazing 'Edge of the Century' and 'Love is the Ritual' on YouTube in your own time), but then they kicked me out of the band and they have massively sucked ever since.

Anyway, we are the greatest American prog rock band of the 70s. Easily. If you can't accept that, fuck off.
    I have a soft spot for Looking Glass...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

digits said:

MisterEm said:

UW needs feces in the throat bad ass mother fuckers

The Reggie Rogers/Jeremiah Pharms type of recruits need to be can't miss OKGs for this staff.

Not enough scandal to win a Natty.
    Pharms was a DAWG... I miss UW players like that. And by "that," I mean psychopaths.
    I miss Olin Kreutz. My all-time favorite Husky. Might be because he was a Chicago Bear as well. But really it’s because he was just a nasty SOB who wanted to punish people.
    He was a beast for the Bears
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Remember that time Olin broke Sekou Wiggs face?