Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know who you are

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

The fact that out of all Americans 21 percent believe whites are the most discriminated against and 14 percent believe Native Americans are, shows everyone why I hate white people. The people who murdered, evicted, and then left Natives to starve in Oklahoma believe they have it worse. Jesus Christ can we just kill all white people yet? Fucking useless twats.

45 percent of your fellow Trump supporters think crackers are the most discriminated against.
    This is why life is getting so hard for me. Philosophically I believe in the conservative message of limited government, boot strapping yourself to success, and the 2nd amendment. But half the people who agree with me are retarded white devils. And hell, we haven't had a Republican in ages who didn't like spending money just as much as half the Dems.

I need a new party. The two we have suck dick.
    It's like we have the same brain.

I doubt Swaye sucks dick.
    You asked him, didn't you, faggot?
    I'm guessing you don't own a dictionary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Thirty-seven percent of all Americans thought African Americans were the most discriminated-against group in America, with eight percent saying Latino Americans, two percent saying Asian Americans, 14 percent saying Native Americans, and 21 percent saying white people.

When it comes to strictly Trump voters, though, a staggering 45 percent said it was white people who faced the most discrimination - with 17 percent saying Native Americans, 16 percent saying African Americans, and five percent saying Latino Americans.

Forty-nine percent of all Americans felt that Muslims were the most discriminated-against group in America, with 29 percent saying Christians and eight percent saying Jews.

Compare that against 54 percent of Trump voters saying Christians faced the most discrimination, with 22 percent saying Muslims and 12 percent saying Jews.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/4-beliefs-prevalent-among-trump-003005069.html

No slant form Yahoo! What a bunch of bullshit.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Thirty-seven percent of all Americans thought African Americans were the most discriminated-against group in America, with eight percent saying Latino Americans, two percent saying Asian Americans, 14 percent saying Native Americans, and 21 percent saying white people.

When it comes to strictly Trump voters, though, a staggering 45 percent said it was white people who faced the most discrimination - with 17 percent saying Native Americans, 16 percent saying African Americans, and five percent saying Latino Americans.

Forty-nine percent of all Americans felt that Muslims were the most discriminated-against group in America, with 29 percent saying Christians and eight percent saying Jews.

Compare that against 54 percent of Trump voters saying Christians faced the most discrimination, with 22 percent saying Muslims and 12 percent saying Jews.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/4-beliefs-prevalent-among-trump-003005069.html

No slant form Yahoo! What a bunch of bullshit.
    It links to the poll.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION NOW

https://www.admin.ch/opc/en/classified-compilation/19995395/201709240000/101.pdf

Art. 138 Popular initiative requesting the total revision of the Federal
    Constitution
    1 Any 100,000 persons eligible to vote may within 18 months of the official publication
    of their initiative propose a total revision of the Federal Constitution.87
    2 This proposal must be submitted to a vote of the People.

Art. 139Popular initiative requesting a partial revision of the Federal
    Constitution in specific terms
    1 Any 100,000 persons eligible to vote may within 18 months of the official publication
    of their initiative request a partial revision of the Federal Constitution.
    2 A popular initiative for the partial revision of the Federal Constitution may take the
    form of a general proposal or of a specific draft of the provisions proposed.
    3 If the initiative fails to comply with the requirements of consistency of form, and of
    subject matter, or if it infringes mandatory provisions of international law, the Federal
    Assembly shall declare it to be invalid in whole or in part.
    4 If the Federal Assembly is in agreement with an initiative in the form of a general
    proposal, it shall draft the partial revision on the basis of the initiative and submit it
    to the vote of the People and the Cantons. If the Federal Assembly rejects the initiative,
    it shall submit it to a vote of the People; the People shall decide whether the
    initiative should be adopted. If they vote in favour, the Federal Assembly shall draft
    the corresponding bill.
    5 An initiative in the form of a specific draft shall be submitted to the vote of the
    People and the Cantons. The Federal Assembly shall recommend whether the initiative
    should be adopted or rejected. It may submit a counter-proposal to the initiative.

Art. 139b90 Procedure applicable to an initiative and counter-proposal
    1 The People vote on the initiative and the counter-proposal at the same time.91
    2 The People may vote in favour of both proposals. In response to the third question,
    they may indicate the proposal that they prefer if both are accepted.
    3 If in response to the third question one proposal to amend the Constitution receives
    more votes from the People and the other more votes from the Cantons, the proposal
    that comes into force is that which achieves the higher sum if the percentage of votes
    of the People and the percentage of votes of the Cantons in the third question are
    added together.

Art. 140 Mandatory referendum

1 The following must be put to the vote of the People and the Cantons:
    a. amendments to the Federal Constitution;
    b. accession to organisations for collective security or to supranational communities;

c. emergency federal acts that are not based on a provision of the Constitution
    and whose term of validity exceeds one year; such federal acts must be put
    to the vote within one year of being passed by the Federal Assembly.
    2 The following are submitted to a vote of the People:
    a. popular initiatives for a total revision of the Federal Constitution;
    abis.92 …
    b.93 popular initiatives for a partial revision of the Federal Constitution in the
    form of a general proposal that have been rejected by the Federal Assembly;

Art. 141 Optional referendum
    1 If within 100 days of the official publication of the enactment any 50,000 persons
    eligible to vote or any eight Cantons request it, the following shall be submitted to a
    vote of the People
    :94
    a. federal acts;
    b. emergency federal acts whose term of validity exceeds one year;
    c. federal decrees, provided the Constitution or an act so requires;
    d. international treaties that:
    1. are of unlimited duration and may not be terminated,
    2. provide for accession to an international organisation,
    3.95 contain important legislative provisions or whose implementation requires
    the enactment of federal legislation.

Art. 148 Status
    1 Subject to the rights of the People and the Cantons, the Federal Assembly is the
    supreme authority of the Confederation.
    2 The Federal Assembly comprises two chambers, the National Council and the
    Council of States; both chambers shall be of equal standing.

Art. 149 Composition and election of the National Council
    1 The National Council is composed of 200 representatives of the People.
    2 The representatives are elected directly by the People according to a system of
    proportional representation.
    A general election is held every four years.
    3 Each Canton constitutes an electoral constituency.
    4 The seats are allocated to the Cantons according to their relative populations. Each
    Canton has at least one seat.

Art. 150 Composition and election of the Council of States
    1 The Council of States is composed of 46 representatives of the Cantons.
    2 The Cantons of Obwalden, Nidwalden, Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft, Appenzell
    Ausserrhoden and Appenzell Innerrhoden each elect one representative; the other
    Cantons each elect two representatives.
    3 The Cantons determine the rules for the election of their representatives to the
    Council of States.

Art. 151 Sessions
    1 The Councils convene in session regularly. The convening of sessions is governed
    by law.
    2 The Federal Council or one quarter of the members of either Council may request
    that the Councils be convened for an extraordinary session.

Art. 152 Presidency
    Each Council elects a President from its members for a term of one year, together
    with a first Vice-President and a second Vice-President. Re-election for the following
    year is not permitted.

Art. 161 Prohibition of voting instructions
    1 No member of the Federal Assembly may vote on the instructions of another person.
    2 Members must disclose their links to interest groups.

Disagree
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Ugly people get discriminated against the most.

Most people are ugly because they are fat.

Fat people suck.

I'm cool with it.

Agree. That’s why I hate that fat fucker Donald Trump. He’s an obese disgrace.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fat people suck.

I'm cool with it.

Of all the things to hate Trump for.

Glad you've got your priorities straight.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    dnc said:

Fat people suck.

I'm cool with it.

Of all the things to hate Trump for.

Glad you've got your priorities straight.
    I discriminate against fat fucks. Did you read the thread? The fact that he’s incompetent and not respected for anything by anyone in the world outside of red state US is really beside the point.