Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roy Moore can't be anti-semantic. Wife says one of our attorneys is a "Jew"

BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3Orz8KeLo

Talk about using the n-word version of the hard "ER" when it comes to talking about the jewish people.

yikes

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Helps Moore IMO.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter
    Moore needs to come correct and post some Joob pics of his friends as proof.

Here's a cool story, bro.

In Montana, the partners of firm I worked for was meeting with an old school firm from Chicago to buy that firm. In the morning, the managing partner, let's call him Joe, met with the management of the Chicago firm. In the afternoon, Tim, another partner in Montana firm played golf with the managing partner of the Chicago firm, let's call him Asher.

So Asher hops into Tim's cart and was like we need to talk. Tim says yeah, WTF is going on? Asher says, Joe told us this morning he was going to Jew us down on price. Tim freaks out like FUCK!! Asher is like, no that's not even it, we are used to that. We told Joe we are Jewish. Joe responded with "well we are from Montana and you better get used to how we talk out here."

Joe would vote for Roy Moore.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    White people ruin everything.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Haters are gonna hate. We've been trying to isolate the hatred down to white males and have made some progress.

We've made zero progress on getting the hate gone. And it is only going to get worse. Obama was going to heal the divide and after 8 years here we are.

Haters are gonna hate. We've been trying to isolate the hatred down to white males and have made some progress.

We've made zero progress on getting the hate gone. And it is only going to get worse. Obama was going to heal the divide and after 8 years here we are.

Do you think Trump is helping the divide or making it worse?
    2001400ex said:

Here's a cool story, bro.

In Montana, the partners of firm I worked for was meeting with an old school firm from Chicago to buy that firm. In the morning, the managing partner, let's call him Joe, met with the management of the Chicago firm. In the afternoon, Tim, another partner in Montana firm played golf with the managing partner of the Chicago firm, let's call him Asher.

So Asher hops into Tim's cart and was like we need to talk. Tim says yeah, WTF is going on? Asher says, Joe told us this morning he was going to Jew us down on price. Tim freaks out like FUCK!! Asher is like, no that's not even it, we are used to that. We told Joe we are Jewish. Joe responded with "well we are from Montana and you better get used to how we talk out here."

Joe would vote for Roy Moore.

By that logic so would Obama

#RevWright
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    This thread needs more Jew Boobs.

#joobs
    Swaye said:

ThisEVERY thread needs more Jew Boobs.

#joobs

FTFY

And don't flag me bro.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited December 2017
    dnc said:

The whole "I got minority friends so I'm not racist" thing is hilarious. I know a couple of uncle toms on this board itself who suffer from stockholm syndrome. Wonder what they will say.

Moore is the gift that keeps on giving to the left.

Here's where I think this "I have x friends so I can't be racist" nonsense stems from. Racism has been defined culturally as hatred. The KKK hates black people. Hitler hated Jews. So and so hates Korean grocery store owners. The GOP hates undocumented wetbacks. Etc.

This works really well to denigrate racism and racists and make sure every kid growing up doesn't want to be a racist.

The problem is, it's a massive misrepresentation of what racism is in the world we live in. Every ignorant (and probably racist) mofo thinks "I ain't racist, hell I even speak to DeMarkus sometimes at work before he even speaks to me, obviously I don't hate black people, I'm good."

By defining racism as hatred we?ve let a ton of people slide by thinking they're not racist and pissed off when anyone suggests they might be (or their empoloyer might be, or their area might be, etc).

Of course, most everyday racism isn't based in hatred, it's based in stereotypes, preferences, and comfort levels. The truth is, we're *all* a LittleRacist.gif, but that doesn't mean we all hate people who don't look like us, it just means we're more comfortable with people that do. Unfortunately, we have to be able to acknowledge that in order to deal with it, and nobody's ever going to acknowledge they're racist because being a racist means you hate people who don't look like you and it's the worst thing you can ever be.

I used to think racism was just going to gradually fade out over time, but I'm starting to think we're not far from hitting a pretty massive plateau in race relations.The narrative has to change for much more progress to be made, and that seems unlikely.

Now excuse me, I need to get my Hymie lawyer on the phone.

I go by the numbers bro.

If I'm in an area that is more than 13 percent black I get the fuck out of that area.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

The whole "I got minority friends so I'm not racist" thing is hilarious. I know a couple of uncle toms on this board itself who suffer from stockholm syndrome. Wonder what they will say.

Moore is the gift that keeps on giving to the left.

Here's where I think this "I have x friends so I can't be racist" nonsense stems from. Racism has been defined culturally as hatred. The KKK hates black people. Hitler hated Jews. So and so hates Korean grocery store owners. The GOP hates undocumented wetbacks. Etc.

This works really well to denigrate racism and racists and make sure every kid growing up doesn't want to be a racist.

The problem is, it's a massive misrepresentation of what racism is in the world we live in. Every ignorant (and probably racist) mofo thinks "I ain't racist, hell I even speak to DeMarkus sometimes at work before he even speaks to me, obviously I don't hate black people, I'm good."

By defining racism as hatred we?ve let a ton of people slide by thinking they're not racist and pissed off when anyone suggests they might be (or their empoloyer might be, or their area might be, etc).

Of course, most everyday racism isn't based in hatred, it's based in stereotypes, preferences, and comfort levels. The truth is, we're *all* a LittleRacist.gif, but that doesn't mean we all hate people who don't look like us, it just means we're more comfortable with people that do. Unfortunately, we have to be able to acknowledge that in order to deal with it, and nobody's ever going to acknowledge they're racist because being a racist means you hate people who don't look like you and it's the worst thing you can ever be.

I used to think racism was just going to gradually fade out over time, but I'm starting to think we're not far from hitting a pretty massive plateau in race relations.The narrative has to change for much more progress to be made, and that seems unlikely.

Now excuse me, I need to get my Hymie lawyer on the phone.

I go by the numbers bro.

If I'm in an area that is more than 13 percent black I get the fuck out of that area.