Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ever visited CNN?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
Went to the site for the first time in years this morning. Man, they are hysterical over Trump. Love it.

#winning

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Ever visited Fox news? They are hysterical over Hillary. Who is at home chillen, rubbing her cock all day. At least Trump is something to make news over as, you know, the president.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Ever visited Fox news? They are hysterical over Hillary. Who is at home chillen, rubbing her cock all day. At least Trump is something to make news over as, you know, the president.

I get all my news from Hardcore Husky.
    Now that you enjoy stalking teen boys. Where else would your get news?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    2001400ex said:

That sounds grand, but if you go currently to CNN's front page how many Trump stories?
    If you go to Fox's how many Hillary stories?

HondoFS...

2001400ex said:

That sounds grand, but if you go currently to CNN's front page how many Trump stories?
    If you go to Fox's how many Hillary stories?

HondoFS...
    That sounds grand, but who is the sitting president and who is sitting at home?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Like clockwork...

Does Soros set performance expectations whereby you have to respond immediately to posts that don't fit the narrative?

Obvious answer is obvious.

Clockwork shill.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I get all my news from Hardcore Husky.
    Now that you enjoy stalking teen boys. Where else would your get news?
    Hardcore Husky: All the drinking, snorting, and teen boys thats fit to print.

Swaye said:

Went to the site for the first time in years this morning. Man, they are hysterical over Trump. Love it.

#winning

Chincredible.

CNN is awful. WGAF.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Like clockwork...

Does Soros set performance expectations whereby you have to respond immediately to posts that don't fit the narrative?

Clockwork shill.
    You are just pissed I found a way to monetize my time here.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Like clockwork...

Clockwork shill.
    @DerekJohnson Tim to close the fucking gates.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Like clockwork...

Clockwork shill.
    He's in on the take. He just hasn't seen it yet.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Like clockwork...

Clockwork shill.
    He's in on the take. He just hasn't seen it yet.
    Good. With as many electrons as you destroy the least you could do is donate to this hellhole.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    still whining about trump is hilarious

I dont pay attention to news anymore much but any time I see it its still TRUMP! RUSSIA! TRUMP!!

Honestly it's pathetic.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    One year in and not one single thread of evidence Russians hacked... anything and/or Russia colluded with Trump on anything.
    doogie said:

One year in and not one single thread of evidence Russians hacked... anything and/or Russia colluded with Trump on anything.

Five years in on Hillary and not one bit of evidence. But your news source beats that drum.

40 years in, and not any evidence that cutting taxes increases revenue.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It’s a shame you aren’t allowed to access public domain. The rest of us have seen the emails. Trump has team Hillary all concentrated under Meuller right now. LIPO