Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Took a long walk

13»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited December 2017

Along the beach today in Maui for perspective. Couldn't find any. Lots of MILFs though.

Kihei? Ho'okipa? Lahaina? Wailea? Ka'anapali?

Where are these MILFs?
    Ka'anapali.
    Black Rock?
    Didn't see too many black rocks. Out near all the Westin mega timeshares. Seriously 2 of 3 moms here are Milftastic. It's like one Mrs Heaner after another.
    Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas is the shit.
    Here at the Westin Nanea Ocean Villas just to the North of those. Newest Westin property on Ka'anapali. Really nice and easy, beautiful spot for family friendly Maui. Poverty and MILFs don't mix typically. And while it's not the Four Seasons and or Montage level of luxury you'll gotta be able to scrape up a few bucks which means higher % of MILFs.
    That one is a little more calm because its unfinished, but I like the grounds at Ocean Villas a little more. I feel like EwaDawg hasn't gone past the actual Westin Hotel (which IS like shitty Hawaii vegas) or the "Whalers Village" to any of the Villa properties. Kaanapali Beach north of the actual Westin Hotel is fucking awesome and really low key.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,954 Founders Club

Along the beach today in Maui for perspective. Couldn't find any. Lots of MILFs though.

Kihei? Ho'okipa? Lahaina? Wailea? Ka'anapali?

Where are these MILFs?
    Ka'anapali.
    Black Rock?
    Didn't see too many black rocks. Out near all the Westin mega timeshares. Seriously 2 of 3 moms here are Milftastic. It's like one Mrs Heaner after another.
    Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas is the shit.
    Here at the Westin Nanea Ocean Villas just to the North of those. Newest Westin property on Ka'anapali. Really nice and easy, beautiful spot for family friendly Maui. Poverty and MILFs don't mix typically. And while it's not the Four Seasons and or Montage level of luxury you'll gotta be able to scrape up a few bucks which means higher % of MILFs.
    That one is a little more calm because its unfinished, but I like the grounds at Ocean Villas a little more. I feel like EwaDawg hasn't gone past the actual Westin Hotel (which IS like shitty Hawaii vegas) or the "Whalers Village" to any of the Villa properties. Kaanapali Beach north of the actual Westin Hotel is fucking awesome and really low key.
    Beach is a little better and more room to spread out at the Ocean Villas.