Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yes Virginia, Sark really did refer to 6 wins as "House Money"

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    You could MAYBE argue that the goals in 2011 going into the season were to make sure that we were bowl eligible.

But it's also 100% clear how we fell on our face to end the year that the demand on performance and results wasn't there either.

What's the line in the Gambler? "You never count your money when you're sitting at the table ... there will be time enough for counting when the dealing is done."
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It SHOULDN'T have been ...

But I could see some concern at how Keith would react as a QB starting for the first time ...

And, if I remember right, we lost some key pieces on defense after 2010.

But still, you should be expecting 8+ wins if your program is growing.
  • Tequilla said:

It SHOULDN'T have been ...

But I could see some concern at how Keith would react as a QB starting for the first time ...

And, if I remember right, we lost some key pieces on defense after 2010.

But still, you should be expecting 8+ wins if your program is growing.

STFU. Keith was 10x better than Lockner. Starting 5-1, they should've done better. Plungers vs Stanford and Oregon were unacceptable. The USC + Or St 3 game losing streak should've put Sark in a coffin. Fuck.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    House money after Colorado. In the black and feeling good, which can lead to risky behavior

I'm guessing this will mean "opening up" the offense and a heavy dose of throwing the nerf ball around against UCLA

And then finally going back to Sankey when you realize your fucked
  • I think take the gloves off would be appropriate in this thread.