Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rough day for CNN...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
First they botched their exclusive story of Trump campaign contacts with WikiLeaks (got the dates wrong and didn't realize it was just some average Schmo that emailed them the information Wiki had already published to the world)...published an article and apparently spent a good chunk of time on it on TV.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/email-effort-give-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents/index.html
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/cnn-botches-major-bombshell-alleging-contacts-between-don-jr-and-wikileaks/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/email-offering-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents-referred-to-information-already-public/2017/12/08/61dc2356-dc37-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.593cc4404353

Next one of the anchors starts falsely claiming the entire fake Trump Dossier has been vetted by the FBI and can't seem to comprehend that is not even close to reality.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/cnns-camerota-claims-all-of-dossier-has-been-corroborated-video/

Finally they realize the yearbook of that lady they have been pushing in Alabama has been tampered with, not first realizing it when they published pictures of it written in different color inks...
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/moore-accuser-reveals-she-added-note-to-yearbook-inscription/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm not sure you've noticed. But the media is shit. I do notice tho that you don't have these posts when your shit news sources are wrong.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    But the news people aren't biased..................................
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Pretty clear, the agenda CNN is driving with their planned, targeted propaganda
    doogie said:

Pretty clear, the agenda CNN is driving with their planned, targeted propaganda

Go watch more Fox news. I can't wait to hear more about Hillary how will be impeached any day now.
    You’re a loyal soldier in this War, I’ll grant you that.

But, as an Enemy of this State, you will not prevail.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    Unconscionable that they could fuck this up. Moore is dirty AF and doing a damn fine job chincriminating himself. All CNN has to do is stay out of the way. They simply could not hold back could they.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    CNN is now the Soviet era Pravda.
    doogie said:

doogie said:

All media is awful, insisting CNN (which no one watches). I do laugh at people like you who bag on CNN but believe Fox news and brietbart.
    first there was Tokyo Rose. Today it's hondo hose
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

first there was Tokyo Rose. Today it's hondo hose

Hondo the Hosemaster!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Unconscionable that they could fuck this up. Moore is dirty AF and doing a damn fine job chincriminating himself. All CNN has to do is stay out of the way. They simply could not hold back could they.

Exactly. You don't really need to do much with Moore. It should take care of itself by its very nature; moreover, there is no way to write or say anything that would ever dissuade anybody who supports him anyway from continuing to do so.
    Evidence of a crime or STFU creepyhondo
    edited December 2017
    doogie said:

Evidence of a crime or STFU creepyhondo

Unlike you, I'm not a faux idealogue. His record on the bench is enough for me to not want him in the US Senate:

Among Moore’s 10 dissents was the case of David Pittman, who had pleaded guilty to the rape of a 12-year-old girl. Moore in September 2015 said that Pittman ought to have been allowed to present evidence to court indicating that the girl had been sexually active and had a sexually transmitted disease.

“I believe this evidence could be relevant to the complaining witness’s alleged motive in accusing Pittman and that it is not barred by … the rape-shield rule,” Moore wrote in his dissent.

Like other states, Alabama has a law generally barring defendants accused of sexual assaults from using evidence relating to their accuser’s sexual history. Alabama’s law includes an exception that says evidence can be used if “excluding it would violate the defendant’s constitutional rights”. Moore argued that Pittman was being denied his right to be confronted by any witnesses testifying against him.

I have no idea what he has or has not done with underage people, though there is a lot of smoke over there.

If you think that there is a point to admitting evidence of a 12-year old girl's promiscuity in a sexual assault case, then there's something gravely wrong with you. Couching it in terms of confronting your accuser is laughable legal theory. He has a shit-load of other dissents in these sexual assault cases, and those that I've read are like krisvashon tortured logic all leading to the same premise: if she's loose, we oughta know about it.

That's one thing in a typical case involving adults. It's quite another when you're dealing with children. He apparently doesn't appreciate the distinction, and perhaps neither do you.
    Yes, creepyhondo, we know what you want.
    doogie said:

You clearly want a pedophile in Congress. In other words, you are so blind by your political beliefs that you are willing to support a dude like that. And at the same time blast Franken and think he's an awful person. So on top of pedophile apologist, you are a hypocrite.
    doogie said:

Huh? Are you fumbling again?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie is a cunt.

Keep that in mind going forward and you'll be better off.