Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to 89Ute

2»

Comments

• Options
    GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Y'all have..all u had to do is get national..and here we are...like us or fk us..u now caus of derricks fine bored, ,,,have us...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Dwags can say that about any team accept USC. I expect it. Here is what you don't say out loud but all think it. "No fucking way can our? big shiny brand UW lose to Utah, however, if we do beat them, it's a struggle" (sans 2011). Every motherfucking one of you breathed a sigh of relief the last two years after 55 minutes of complete frustration.

Admittedly, I'm a zillion times more frustrated and a tad envious, so fuck off.

@ Ghaie I've got back-splashed, runners diarrhea caked under my toilet seat older than you. Take a walk, get some perspective and give HH another try.

Bullshit

Ute sucks balls.

Win the south then pop off.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I think you're a good poster and a welcome addition here but

No one, and I mean no one, gives a shit about UTAH. Did we play them this year?

i give a shit about utah. Damn good program in every other conference...just middle of the pack in the Pac. But with the deepest conference in the country what do you expect?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811

> @dnc said:

> Drunk sec fan spam posting on here is pretty hilarious. Weve come a long ways in 10 years

>

> Pretty sure it's BTP's first attempt at an alt.

;);););););););););););)B)B)B)B)B);););););););)

If I told ya it was me I'd be sleeping with the fishes.

Fudgee, you're encroaching on baaby territory. Post when necessary, post in defense of your own dumbass (which is often necessary), but dont post for the sake of posting which is necessary in your mind. Baaby tried that already and has no dignity. Dont lose your dignity...its hard to get back. Just ask the Baabs
    Rent free bitch!!
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Btp you need to spend a little less time on here and a little more time getting some pussy. Come to UW and I can have a below average looking Asian girl sucking your dick in no time
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Here come the pedo st fans
  • Options

Doubt it..redman done told them
    Swallow fire and eat shit before they could get started

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    Gridiron said:

Doubt it..redman done told them
    Swallow fire and eat shit before they could get started

I laffed.
  • Options
    Me too...he had a couple on the hook and skint them mufflers before they had a chance
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Dwags can say that about any team accept USC. I expect it. Here is what you don't say out loud but all think it. "No fucking way can our? big shiny brand UW lose to Utah, however, if we do beat them, it's a struggle" (sans 2011). Every motherfucking one of you breathed a sigh of relief the last two years after 55 minutes of complete frustration.

Admittedly, I'm a zillion times more frustrated and a tad envious, so fuck off.

@ Ghaie I've got back-splashed, runners diarrhea caked under my toilet seat older than you. Take a walk, get some perspective and give HH another try.

I have the right perspective.

High school stadium. MUSS. Fag coach. Fag program.

Sidney MF Jones agrees with me.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gridiron said:

Me too...he had a couple on the hook and skint them mufflers before they had a chance

I aggressively hate pedarasts and usually can't hold back. Plus BTP was tripping all over his dick in that thread.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

We are talking shit to Utah in December?

FML

Chind it , but still isn't anytime a good time to tell Utah they're awful at everything ?