Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where does Mora's hat for UW come from?

According to user "UDawgs" it is well known and documented that Jim Mora has gone out of his way to trash Sark and UW to recruits and has gone out of his way to speak of UW in a negative way. Does anyone have any more information on this? Blonde intern? badapple?

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Haha I remember faggots on doogman bashing Tui and saying he wasn't a real husky because ucla negative recruits UW
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Christ.

This is playing out like a high school prom vote.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    Yeah...well documented through Fetters and little Kim, which means it ain't true. Mora use to hang out with the UW coaching staff and on the UW campus with the football program before he got the UCLA gig (he wanted to get exposed to the college game).

Looks like those "reporters" are as bright and ethical as the AD...

Yeah...well documented through Fetters and little Kim, which means it ain't true. Mora use to hang out with the UW coaching staff and on the UW campus with the football program before he got the UCLA gig (he wanted to get exposed to the college game).

Looks like those "reporters" are as bright and ethical as the AD...

That's why according to F3 and Ektard Mora is so evil because he was friends with sark and then "betrayed" him. You can't make this shit up.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    Mora's job at UCLA should be to tell kids to go to UW because UW's coaching staff is too incompetent to convince them otherwise, and if he's not doing that then he's stabbing Sark in the back. Fucking retards.

Wouldn't surprise me though if Yarber and Martin had some choice things to say...they seemed eager to get out of the UW situation when they had the chance. Of course, if my chain was hitched to a half-pint pool boy I'd get the hell out of Dodge too.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Noone negatively recruits more than so so sark, got to fill recruits heads with nonsense when u got nothing else
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited November 2013

According to user "UDawgs" it is well known and documented that Jim Mora has gone out of his way to trash Sark and UW to recruits and has gone out of his way to speak of UW in a negative way. Does anyone have any more information on this? Blonde intern? badapple?

Champs. Lids. Husky bookstore? Fuck I don't know.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

I really doubt that Mora is badmouthing Sark or the UW. Dawgman is just a for-profit FB site that likes to make up bullshit to get people to subscribe to their "inside info". Same as Ruth.

Coaches will try and convince recruits that the school they represent is the best... that is their job.

• Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    I dont blame him if he is bad mouthing UW, but the truth is, he probably doesnt even have to mention UW because we are such a fucking afterthought to the caliber of recruits hes bringing in.

BARK FOR SARK
    beelzebub said:

Noone negatively recruits more than so so sark, got to fill recruits heads with nonsense when u got nothing else

No way. Sark wouldn't do anything like that.

I love it when discussing Oregon non penalties, doogs say shit like "I'm so glad we have such a class head coach who's above all that and we never have to worry about a scandal."
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Guarantee he negative recruits. Most of them do, it's their livelihood ffs. "Hey recruit X, you're thinking about UW? Well, I coached and played there and let me tell you reason A and reason B why UCLA is better."
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Sark's Gameday coaching and bed shitting speaks for itself so no negative recruiting is needed.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited November 2013
    I'm just glad Mora is a hat guy, not a visor boy.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    What's the story on moras hat?