Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A message for my Oregon Duck friends

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Oregon is a good football school. The best facilities. Uncle Phil. Nike. It's a real brand. They won and effectively altered the way the game is played. The spread run. No huddle. Fast tempo. Playoff appearance. Won a semi. Congrats on that. They beat a younger FSU team who lost a shit load of players the year before to the NFL. Whatever. Its real. Congrats on that. Eugene isn't LA. It's not Seattle. It's also not Pullman, Corvallis, or Tucson (a fucking dump. I lived there)

So for Seaver and OBK. Why the little brother act? (Mossiter is another story.)

We all saw what Oregon did. Bully for you guys. Down playing our two decades of dominance prior to your run while propping Oregon's recent past that at least for now has ended? Bad show, boys.

I saw the FSU game. Awesome. Cool. Great accomplishment. We lost the Cactus Bowel.

Posting pictures of that shit trophy is stupid. My buddy got a better trophy from ESPN when he won his fantasy league. Seriously. Your AD should have rejected it and had Phil make a banner or replica trophy. It would have shown better than that abortion you guys got for winning a semi final. You know how stupid you look posting that shit here again and again? Obviously not.

Moving on. Our Dawgs kicked your ass the past two years. Bad. 70-21. 38-3. 108-24. You FUCKING LOST. Not going to lie, the 2016 was a big fuck you to all those Oregon dicks who rubbed shit on us for fifteen years. Grinolds 'Whats in the Box' video was faggish. Downright Doogly when it comes down to it. Rumor has it, he has a new mug coming out. It promises to sell out quick.

This year our Dawgs beat your ass again. Lol for Willie acting TUFF and kicking the ball to Pettis. Thats not macho. Thats fucking stupid. You FUCKING LOST. AGAIN. For our Dawgs, it was a win, a Pac-12 win. That is all. It doesn't eclipse the abortion they produced in Tempe or the shit show in Palo Alto.

You Quooks should know the majority of this bored isn't ok with how our? season turned out. Don't know about the rest of the guys and gals but I'd trade the ASU/Stanford losses for an Oregon loss and the opportunity to face SC in the title game.

Here's where the rubber meets the road. Your fucking ignorant poasts, your weak attempts of covering up your Ducks' recent failures, knocking down UW's playoff appearance, followed by a consecutive 10 win season, is not only puzzling it makes you look stupid. Downright Quookish.

That same shit dominated Dawgman during the TY and Sark years: "Remember the 80's until 1994? Remember when we were good. Haha for pissing away the natty." Blah Blah Blah. We FUCKING LOST. OWEN TWELEVE. Willingham and Sark. I haven't forgotten. It sucked. Happy I said it? Good.

As smart as you claim to be, Mossiter especially, you're spouting the same Doog shit: Our CNN coaches and every other pole outside of AP's mostly eastern biased stupid reporters, Natty is Fake News! Your "Semi-final win" is truth. "Remember our run?" Your recruiting class. Spare me.

Most Oregon fans don't realize. Willie's exit was the best thing that could have happened to Oregon. Phil & Co hired a huckster. You should have run for the exits after Willie's "cutting the heads of the snakes" speech.

"It is my understanding that a dawg is a vicious animal." Nuff said on that.

You didn't really think that great recruiting class would stay together, did you? Even if Willie didn't flirt with other jobs and continued, status quo half those kids were never coming to Oregon. If you believed it, Lol.

You don't recruit kids like that to Oregon and not have attrition at the end. Late in the cycle visits get taken. Money starts flowing. Dream schools suddenly offer. Mom gets a new car and enough every month to pay the power bill, get her nails and hair done....things change.

Sound familiar? Shaq Thompson signs. DaShon Hall leaves. Eric Wilson, Psalm Wooching and Kalei Auelua are the players the coaches were hiding and didn't want other schools to know about.

I'll start worrying about Oregon when they hire a real coach who, when introduced, gives a low key press conference and gets to work. I'll worry about Oregon when it's fan base demands their AD put a winner on the field instead of barking like a Chihuahua, reliving the glory days in Autzen on Husky boreds.

*Note: when my dawg keeps barking, I put him outside until he shuts up.

That is all.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I didn't read this garbage, and no one here is your friend.
    OP is a vomit poster. I don't need to read it to know it's shit.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    OBK well informed as always.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    I’m just happy OBK posts here at all.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    To my Duck friends
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    A little much base .. its just oregon. Our beef with LA schools and Stanford
    edited December 2017
    Pumpy maybe not right about everything, but he's right about your doog obsession with Oregon. Those 12 consecutive years of total domination must have really damaged your fragile psyche. You're the chihuahua barking at the bigger dog that its owner temporarily locked up behind the fence.

Also, talking shit about the FSU playoff win? You should sTFU until you win one of your own. You haven't even played in a title game, cunt.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    #DoSomething

What's up with the quote function?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

#DoSomething
    What's up with the quote function?

Good question.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    > @Baseman said:
    > Oregon is a good football school. The best facilities. Uncle Phil. Nike. It's a real brand. They won and effectively altered the way the game is played. The spread run. No huddle. Fast tempo. Playoff appearance. Won a semi. Congrats on that. They beat a younger FSU team who lost a shit load of players the year before to the NFL. Whatever. Its real. Congrats on that. Eugene isn't LA. It's not Seattle. It's also not Pullman, Corvallis, or Tucson (a fucking dump. I lived there)
    >
    > So for Seaver and OBK. Why the little brother act? (Mossiter is another story.)
    >
    > We all saw what Oregon did. Bully for you guys. Down playing our two decades of dominance prior to your run while propping Oregon's recent past that at least for now has ended? Bad show, boys.
    >
    > I saw the FSU game. Awesome. Cool. Great accomplishment. We lost the Cactus Bowel.
    >
    > Posting pictures of that shit trophy is stupid. My buddy got a better trophy from ESPN when he won his fantasy league. Seriously. Your AD should have rejected it and had Phil make a banner or replica trophy. It would have shown better than that abortion you guys got for winning a semi final. You know how stupid you look posting that shit here again and again? Obviously not.
    >
    > Moving on. Our Dawgs kicked your ass the past two years. Bad. 70-21. 38-3. 108-24. You FUCKING LOST. Not going to lie, the 2016 was a big fuck you to all those Oregon dicks who rubbed shit on us for fifteen years. Grinolds 'Whats in the Box' video was faggish. Downright Doogly when it comes down to it. Rumor has it, he has a new mug coming out. It promises to sell out quick.
    >
    > This year our Dawgs beat your ass again. Lol for Willie acting TUFF and kicking the ball to Pettis. Thats not macho. Thats fucking stupid. You FUCKING LOST. AGAIN. For our Dawgs, it was a win, a Pac-12 win. That is all. It doesn't eclipse the abortion they produced in Tempe or the shit show in Palo Alto.
    >
    > You Quooks should know the majority of this bored isn't ok with how our? season turned out. Don't know about the rest of the guys and gals but I'd trade the ASU/Stanford losses for an Oregon loss and the opportunity to face SC in the title game.
    >
    > Here's where the rubber meets the road. Your fucking ignorant poasts, your weak attempts of covering up your Ducks' recent failures, knocking down UW's playoff appearance, followed by a consecutive 10 win season, is not only puzzling it makes you look stupid. Downright Quookish.
    >
    > That same shit dominated Dawgman during the TY and Sark years: "Remember the 80's until 1994? Remember when we were good. Haha for pissing away the natty." Blah Blah Blah. We FUCKING LOST. OWEN TWELEVE. Willingham and Sark. I haven't forgotten. It sucked. Happy I said it? Good.
    >
    > As smart as you claim to be, Mossiter especially, you're spouting the same Doog shit: Our CNN coaches and every other pole outside of AP's mostly eastern biased stupid reporters, Natty is Fake News! Your "Semi-final win" is truth. "Remember our run?" Your recruiting class. Spare me.
    >
    > Most Oregon fans don't realize. Willie's exit was the best thing that could have happened to Oregon. Phil & Co hired a huckster. You should have run for the exits after Willie's "cutting the heads of the snakes" speech.
    >
    > "It is my understanding that a dawg is a vicious animal." Nuff said on that.
    >
    > You didn't really think that great recruiting class would stay together, did you? Even if Willie didn't flirt with other jobs and continued, status quo half those kids were never coming to Oregon. If you believed it, Lol.
    >
    > You don't recruit kids like that to Oregon and not have attrition at the end. Late in the cycle visits get taken. Money starts flowing. Dream schools suddenly offer. Mom gets a new car and enough every month to pay the power bill, get her nails and hair done....things change.
    >
    > Sound familiar? Shaq Thompson signs. DaShon Hall leaves. Eric Wilson, Psalm Wooching and Kalei Auelua are the players the coaches were hiding and didn't want other schools to know about.
    >
    > I'll start worrying about Oregon when they hire a real coach who, when introduced, gives a low key press conference and gets to work. I'll worry about Oregon when it's fan base demands their AD put a winner on the field instead of barking like a Chihuahua, reliving the glory days in Autzen on Husky boreds.
    >
    > *Note: when my dawg keeps barking, I put him outside until he shuts up.
    >
    > That is all.

Disagree