Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go Canes!

Just don't lose by more than 21

Comments

• Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    I wonder what Hugh Millen thinks of Jameis Winston
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Mooser42 said:

I wonder what Hugh Millen thinks of Jameis Winston

If he wins the heisman Hugh will eat his microphone. Except he'll pussy out again.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Just don't lose by more than 21

I don't like your chances.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Florida State just fucked themselves out of a national championship game. They need to blow out Miami to get there. They could have gone up 28-7 going into the half but instead throw another pic and let Miami score.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Florida State just fucked themselves out of a national championship game. They need to blow out Miami to get there. They could have gone up 28-7 going into the half but instead throw another pic and let Miami score.

Do the computers take score into consideration? Or is it just SOS?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    edited November 2013

This mother fucking thing could be tied up right now. The duke made a helluva effort after bei g wrapped up and reversed field and was running for a huge gain and the refs clobber fucked miami with a forward progress call. Fuck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    topdawgnc said:

Do the computers take score into consideration? Or is it just SOS?
    Computers can't take score into account, but the voters will.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2013

This mother fucking thing could be tied up right now. The duke made a helluva effort after bei g wrapped up and reversed field and was running for a huge gain and the refs clobber fucked miami with a forward progress call. Fuck.
    What's the word for a Miami doog?

dnc said:

U'g?
    dnc said:

Seriously. Florida State has made it look effortless at times. There's no question who the better team is. I would say Miami is lucky to be down 7.

Who's winning? There's scarves to wear and a sounders game to watch
    dnc said:

That word is creepycoug.

Next fucking question.
    Winston is obviously pretty good, but he has a great OL, great WR's, and a couple good RB's. I think a lot of QB's would do well in their offense.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Miami has beaten nobody, they barely beat will fucking muschamp at home
    dhdawg said:

And Wake Forrest. I'm skeptical they are a legit top 25 team, let alone the #7 team. Their schedule is a joke.

edited November 2013

dhdawg said:

And Wake Forrest. I'm skeptical they are a legit top 25 team, let alone the #7 team. Their schedule is a joke.

Can't disagree. They have some of the elements and I love their online but they aren't deep on d line and have no stars at that position and it shows. Need someone else yo go with Permian at lb too.

That said I think they are top 25

Everyone shits the bed.

Damn, was hoping for a backdoor cover.