Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lubick -- Er, Bonerpop couch update: Phil Longo edition

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maybe he just recruits on twitter like a mofo. Or has a bot.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He ain't coming to uw for a position coach spot. Never made sense.

This. The guy was OC for an SEC program and known as a great recruiter. Why the fuck would he come to UW to be special teams or WR coach? That never made any sense
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This. The guy was OC for an SEC program and known as a great recruiter. Why the fuck would he come to UW to be special teams or WR coach? That never made any sense
    To follow Eason
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

to cleanse the stench of ole miss sanctions of his resume
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Because he was going to...
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good news to me, I'd rather have a defensive minded 10th assistant who can replace Kwat/Gregory on the recruiting trail
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Babushka said:

Ok - my official hunch:

This guy is cut from the Lubick/Ed Orgeron cloth in terms of recruiting. He has fucking 18k followers on twitter. He's follows our recruits' parents.

I have heard that OSU is expecting some UW coaches to come with @Babushka - I'm guessing those coaches are likely to be one (or more) of: Boner, Paopao and Gregory.

OSU has not hired a RB coach yet. My bet is Boner is set to go to OSU after signing day (gotta hold on to that Fig Newton commit!!) and Longo will come here and take over RC duties.

I think probably the reason Boner is waiting is that he is RC and that would be intense to have him leave prior to the 20th.

That's my best guess.

Mr. Denis, dialed in as alwayas.

Why you never call me Mr Denis? I give you real inside scoop.
    he said he was "expecting" not that it was confirmed. He was 81% certain some would go, but things changed - happens all the time with coaches...even the few coaches who don't have bottles in their desk. Please don't be a twister.

If you can't handle the ups and downs of coaching changes, might want to take a walk and get some perspective.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Babushka said:

Ok - my official hunch:

This guy is cut from the Lubick/Ed Orgeron cloth in terms of recruiting. He has fucking 18k followers on twitter. He's follows our recruits' parents.

I have heard that OSU is expecting some UW coaches to come with @Babushka - I'm guessing those coaches are likely to be one (or more) of: Boner, Paopao and Gregory.

OSU has not hired a RB coach yet. My bet is Boner is set to go to OSU after signing day (gotta hold on to that Fig Newton commit!!) and Longo will come here and take over RC duties.

I think probably the reason Boner is waiting is that he is RC and that would be intense to have him leave prior to the 20th.

That's my best guess.

I don't think Denis actually has sources. It's a combination of twitter, Ekluth, and making stuff up that fits whatever h
    Babushka said:

Ok - my official hunch:

That's my best guess.

A little birdie told me Peter Sirmon wI'll be hired by UW any day now