Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As of 3:05 of the 1st Qtr of the CU/UCLA game....the game next week doesn't seem like a gimmie.

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Goooooooo Buffaloes!

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    the only way we lose is if Richardson goes for 250 or something, which is unlikely with peters covering him
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    It's no gimme, but on paper there's no reason the Dawgs should lose.

Embree was run out cuz he's black!!!!!!!! :p (or because he sucks)
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Colorado at home is a gimme, let's be real here. Fuck, I'm starting to get a little pessimistic. Sark sucks on the road, but he may pull one out against Oregon State or UCLA. Our track record says we will lose, but neither of those teams are very good. If we win one, there's a 0% chance Sark gets fired unless the Joey's girls speak out.

I don't think we'll win both but we might win 1 of the 2, which is probably worst case scenario
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I feel like we will beat UCLA now because Sark doesn't have that win he gets every year basically because the other team plays so bad.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    topdawgnc said:

Goooooooo Buffaloes!

It's "Go Buff's," faggot.

In case you haven't noticed, they are UW V.21.

Show some respect.

It's no gimme,

Yes, it is.

Embree was run out cuz he's black!!!!!!!! :p (or because he sucks)

Well played. Just axe Hugh.

"Did you hear what Hugh just said?" "He said it again!" "Hugh's a raysiss!"

"Wahhhhhhh!"

rinse.later.repeat
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I remember when Fleenor heard first hand from his buddy who was hired as Colorado's new OC that Sefo Liufau was getting his offer pulled. Now, he is starting in his true freshman year. Just another example of Fleenor and his buddies at doogman being wrong about everything.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Win vs. Colorado and it's HMB! (House Money, Bitches!)
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

I remember when Fleenor heard first hand from his buddy who was hired as Colorado's new OC that Sefo Liufau was getting his offer pulled. Now, he is starting in his true freshman year. Just another example of Fleenor and his buddies at doogman being wrong about everything.

Is that for real?! Did Fleenor really say that? If he did, he's a bigger liar than previously thought.

I know for a fact that as soon as Embree was fired, Colorado's AD called Sefo and made sure he kept his commitment. Upon their hire, MacIntyre and Lindgen both made sure the first thing they did was keep Sefo.

I don't know if Troy Williams is going to be any good, but any retard can see that Sefo is clearly a Pac12 QB. The stage isn't too big for him at all.

What are you gonna do, when 230 lbs of Nemboot comes down on you?!!!

I hope he kicks Sark in the vag.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Is that for real?! Did Fleenor really say that? If he did, he's a bigger liar than previously thought.

I know for a fact that as soon as Embree was fired, Colorado's AD called Sefo and made sure he kept his commitment. Upon their hire, MacIntyre and Lindgen both made sure the first thing they did was keep Sefo.

I don't know if Troy Williams is going to be any good, but any retard can see that Sefo is clearly a Pac12 QB. The stage isn't too big for him at all.
    Some @Dick was telling us this all last year

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

Yes, it was during a chat. Fleenor claimed to be good family friends with Colorado's OC who was from Walla Walla. He's full of shit. Liufau was their most important recruit, and it would have been impossible to find a better QB that late in the process.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, it was during a chat. Fleenor claimed to be good family friends with Colorado's OC who was from Walla Walla. He's full of shit. Liufau was their most important recruit, and it would have been impossible to find a better QB that late in the process.

God damn. What a fucking lying sack of shit.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Mora will ass plunger rape Sark on general purpose...Oregon State will be a blow out loss, typical sark game. WSU, they are just as good, and may be more hungry
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Scott Eklund! True?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Colorado will have a lot more to play for and will keep the game close well into the third quarter. The defense plays well at home against shitty opponents. We will pull away late in third or early 4th. Think like 34-21 or 33-17.