Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meuller, lol, what a clusterfuck

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mueller better hurry up an impeach Trump before this investigation gets rolled back onto his good friend Comey and himself...

Now if anyone doesn't think this entire "investigation" is a complete shitshow please consider the following:

Strzok was the lead investigator on the Hillary Clinton email case.
    Strzok was the one that interviewed and then signed off on the Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin immunity pleas that nobody understood why were offered. Both testimonies contained blatant lies contradicted by their own emails.
    Strzok was the one of the people that interviewed Hillary (not under oath and with no recordings).
    Strzok was the one that changed the wording from grossly negligent to insure Hillary would not be prosecuted.
    Strzok was then the FBI contact for the Hillary/DNC funded "Trump Dossier" and the interviewer of Christopher Steele (bypassing all intelligence protocols of US intelligence services investigating US citizens)

Mueller then somehow thought Strzok was qualified to be the lead in the Russian Election Investigation, and with that Strzok was the one that ambushed Flynn for the interview he is now being charged with for pergury.

Meanwhile, while Strzok was in charge of investigating Hillary he was found to be exchanging anti-Trump/pro Hillary texts with his mistress, a lawyer also entangled on this.

Add to that Strzok's wife is active on social media, prominently displaying support for groups like "We Voted for Hillary" and "Democrats for a Blue America",

And the only reason any of this came out wasn't because Mueller found out...it was because the DOJ inspector general found out. Mueller hid it from Congress (against the law). And the only reason it is leaking now is because there is a report apparently coming out, and I think they are trying to deflect on what might yet be released.

Da fuq? It was on video and broadcast live. But ok! Nice conspiracy theory copy pasta.

Dullard.
    HondoFS...you are a statistical anomaly of sheer stupidity.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286849-fbi-didnt-record-clinton-interview-no-sworn-oath

Hillary Clinton did not swear an oath to tell the truth before meeting with the FBI for three and a half hours last weekend, and the interview was not recorded, FBI Director James Comey told House lawmakers on Thursday.

Is every meeting Trump has with the FBI under oath and recorded? I didn't realize any time anyone ever talked to the FBI it had to be recorded and under oath.

Lol
    It was a criminal investigation. HTH
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Trumpanzee panic and meltdown is entertaining.

Rosenstein should FIRE Mueller any day now.

He has CREDIBILITY issues1!1!1one

Trump has nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You seem worried that dirty Mueller is going to find something on dirty Trump.

See, if you aren't a scumbag, you don't have to worry about a special prosecutor - or any fucking prosecutor for that matter. The Democrats screamed about Ken Starr because they knew Clinton was a dirty scumbag, and now Republicans are screaming about Mueller because they know Trump is a fucking scumbag, too. Apparently, Starr was a retard because he only hung the lying about a blowjob thing on Clinton, and since Clinton wasn't removed from office, the scoreboard says Starr is a loser.

I'm not sure, but Mueller seems like less of a retard, so it remains to be seen if he can come up with something substantial to hand around Trump's neck. Trump isn't stupid, but he is known to talk before thinking it through and that may be his undoing in this case. His fucking lawyer tweeted for him? Sure he did, you fucking liar.

Why you are so enamored with Trump is beyond me. He was a Clinton loving New York uppity Democrat who clowned Republicans for being dipshits on camera - and now look at you washing his balls. He's a fucking spoiled rich boy faggot who never got his ass kicked growing up, was too much of a pussy to fight gooks in Viet Nam like the rest of the men in his generation and needs people to stroke him constantly. And this guy is your hero now?

What the fuck?

I get the Hillary hatred - I wouldn't even consider voting for her. That's because she's a fucking New York Democrat fucking scumbag. Still no justification for all the ball washing Trump is getting from guys like you.....and Race..........and some of my fishing buddies who wouldn't have pissed on Trump to put him out if Trump was on fire a few years ago.

I must have had a stroke or something a few months ago because I don't know what the hell is going on in this country any more. I think politics just isn't my thing any more because the people on both sides seem insane to me.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    TLDR

There is nothing on Trump collusion...now it's just a race to make up a charge of covering up something that never happened in order to try and protect the shitshow that was the Mueller/Comey FBI for the last 10 years.

And they seem to be falling behind...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    edited December 2017
    "Why you are so enamored with Trump is beyond me."

Because the global elite hate his guts and don't want him in a position of power because he doesn't run in their "control the world" circle. That's why I like him!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    On behalf of the global elite, you did not make the cut.

You wasted your life. Enjoy your Trump fantasy. Nothing about it is true or will last.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am not worried at all about Buller or his ass clown Comey. I do care about abuse of power and FBI corruption. I have since COINTELPRO

Trump's balls have nothing to do with it. All you so called non partisan independent types are nothing of the sort. You've proven it.

The left lining up to suck the cock of the CIA and FBI will not be forgotten

You lost the fucking election. You don't get to use the entrenched agencies to over throw it

Fuck off
  • Options
    You sound worried, and like you care.

Trump is a blithering fool and his voters are white trash imbeciles.

All of this unnecessary bullshit would go away by shutting down the federal government once and for all.

Why do you insist on forcing unwilling citizens to support you and your fellow retards?

Common currency and mutual defense. Then go fuck your self.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Speaking of blithering fools .... didn't we cover the notion that insulting people is the quickest way to change their mind?

Some blithering fools never fucking learn as history repeats.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Speaking of imbeciles...
    I don’t want you to change your mind. I want you go away once and for all.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    Speaking of imbeciles...
    I don’t want you to change your mind. I want you go away once and for all.

Nice fucking edit. Why don't you tell the bored again how you want me dead. That was a nice alcoholic-rage touch.

• Options
    Speak English?
    How can we have a common society when you can’t even speak the language?
    #CAfree
  • Options
    Dear bored: the world would be a smarter richer place if @pawz killed himself.
  • Options
    @pawz I apologize for that post. I edited it away as soon as I re-read it. Totally unacceptable on my part. Sorry.
  • Options
    @dflea People are not worried about jackass and his fraudulent investigation uncovering dirt on Trump, retard. They're fucking pissed he's wasting 7 plus million dollars of taxpayer money on a wild goose chase that was started by corrupt, partisan shitbags in the FBI. They're also pissed he's not investigating the real corruption committed by Hillary and the dotardcrats. HTFH.
  • Options
    @CirrhosisDawg Clinton lost fuckbag and you're just going to have to live with it, like people who hated Obama had to live with it for 8 years. Now its your turn. Your shitty state isn't going to secede, or succeed for that matter, in the long term as long as swine like Pelosi run things.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @oregonblitzkrieg it's funny you say that the real corruption is Hillary, even tho she hasn't been in an administration in years. And then next post you say she lost. In an earlier post you said this is wasting time investigating Trump.

Why don't you spend more time screaming about uranium one, Benghazi, and emails. Those so aren't a waste of time. Congressional investigations by a republican controlled Congress turned up nothing on those. After multiple investigations.

You do realize, all those Hillary investigations and news are just so uneducated voters like yourself are distracted from the bullshit that is Trump.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Best thing about California being so strong and independent and all is that we won’t have to kick any money to them for these fires.