Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Way to ruin an otherwise cold grey Seattle day with 7 hours of daylight.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    How is it bizarre?
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    Seems vague... next round of talks are to include Petersen? I can’t imagine him taking the time to interview. Doog boner downgraded from full mast to half chub.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Re-read the article and Petersen is a major outlier to the rest of the names listed.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

How is it bizarre?

because Petersen went from interested to not interested before the program became an absolute shitshow, now he's back to being interested again?

maybe you're right and it is because of fulmer
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Re-read the article and Petersen is a major outlier to the rest of the names listed.

Yeah I'm pretty that's just a rumor thrown out there to stir the pot.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,338 Swaye's Wigwam

Seems vague... next round of talks are to include Petersen? I can’t imagine him taking the time to interview. Doog boner downgraded from full mast to half chub.

He's gotta feel pretty good about himself that he is no less than 10th on their list and wasn't included in the 1st round of talks with Uncle Phil.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited December 2017
    Fulmer seems like the type out of the Grant Cardones handbook who think they could sell anything to anyone. I’m sure he is going to attempt give Peterman a call. Pete will tell him to eat shit in the most church school way possible.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited December 2017
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

because Petersen went from interested to not interested before the program became an absolute shitshow, now he's back to being interested again?

He went from not interested to not interested to not interested.

Hth
    I really want to believe this is the case.

I'm just not sure why these rumors have come up. Would seem really easy for Pete to issue a statement that they aren't true. Though, maybe dealing with rumors isn't his style. Or maybe he is interviewing -- solely as a way to get some leverage on Jenn -- such as more daytime games or more salary for his assistants.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2017
    uzi said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

How is it bizarre?

He went from not interested to not interested to not interested.

Hth
    I really want to believe this is the case.

I'm just not sure why these rumors have come up. Would seem really easy for Pete to issue a statement that they aren't true. Though, maybe dealing with rumors isn't his style. Or maybe he is interviewing -- solely as a way to get some leverage on Jenn -- such as more daytime games or more salary for his assistants.
    Websites throw names out there to generate clicks.

Pete might parlay this into a raise or more money to replace Lubick and Lake if necessary.

It’s a non issue.